Chapter2//Relaxed situation ?

Authors note
This story will not be all happiness and sunshine, rainbows and unicorns, it will get deep. So you can stop reading if you don't like these kind of stories.

     Ring! Ring!
I moan and slam my hand upon my alarm. I rub my eyes and stare up at the ceiling. I tried to make pictures out of the patterns, like I used to, but i didn't get much.
    I couldnt stop thinking about the boy yesterday. He better not go to my school, girls will be drooling all over him. That's how useless boys are. They use girls to get attention. They use them.
     I get out of bed and amble to the door. Trying to hold the tears back, of all the drama I will get myself into. I couldn't do it. I can't go...it's too risky.
    Bang!
"Sarah! Get up! It's out first day at our new school." My little brother said.
    "Look, I'm getting dressed!" I yelled and I could hear his footsteps running downstairs.
     I change into the uniform my mother had brought me. I looked at myself in the mirror. Good enough.
     I walked outside my room leaving the door ajar. But I hesitate and rotate back inside to see a letter on my bedside table. I'll read it after school. I cringe.
    I pulled a chair out from the table and sat on it,taking a bite of toast. "Look, Sarah," I heard my mother begin. "I want you to behave. I don't want you to move schools again. You got expelled!"
    "I know, mum, he was being super annoying"
"Does it mean you pin him to the wall and choke him?"
     ...
"That's what I thought. Now hurry and walk your brother to school. I have the address here for the primary school."
  She handed me a bit of paper.
I read it.
Dylan's school: 22 Solander street.
Your school: 56 solander street.
Have a good day.
     She mentioned us to get out again. I unlocked the door and walk outside on the foot path. Then see Lucas stepping out of his front door onto the sidewalk.
"Is that your boyfriend Sarah?" Dylan looked up.
    "What?! No! We just moved here Dylan! Now hurry up!"
   Time to go to school, I guess. Well at least I have something to look forward too after school. That letter.