[TaeNy] TAENY MOMENTS AT THE CONCERT PART 2

During complete, they stood in a line and bowed. but then maybe miyoung-sshi felt that the bow was too long so she nudged taeyeon and asked her to get up. After that then they slowly released their hands. Today, there wasnt any much taeny moments...oh and during hahaha song, I kinda laughed at them because they were like wanted to get close with one another but then dont dared to...then they kept walking in rounds.

=====

When fany received a totoro from a fan, she turned and showed it to taeyeon but then I m not sure what expression did taeyeon showed to fany...she just turned and walked off. xDD. Miyoung's reaction was so funny,her reaction was like, "why you ignored me?". If anyone of you who witnessed this scene, please add on to it. thank you.

Another moment was during hahaha song. Fany and taeyeon were dancing to a comical dance..taeyeon danced a step behind while fany danced a step forward. Both of their reactions were so funny...it was like they were dancing in rounds? Then during the encore, while tae was at the front talking, fany extended her hand to tae, seems like was wating for her and to bow together...it was like they have some sort of chemistry...the last one was when they went around to thank the crowd, tae wanted to walk towards the main stage from the middle platform but then the other members were walking towards the main stage from the right side of the stage. Then fany waved at tae, signalling her to come to the right stage.And because that scene happened in front of me, I wanted to scream!! The way that fany looked at tae and tae's silly grin, the both of them really looks like a real couple. xDDDDDDDDDDD~ so sweet.....!