A/N & Preview

Hello! Welcome to this wonderful book ~ !

I am working on another book that contains one shots x readers with random Anime guys and also just one with one shots x reader with the Haikyuu!! guys, so please take the time to look at them (and they take requests) and if you really like my stuff feel free to follow me! I will try to interact with my followers!

But, anyway, enough with that. I'm sure you want to get on with this.

Do enjoy ~ !

--

Reiji folded his arms, sighing wearily whilst his father continued incessantly lecturing him.

The remnants of his suitor lingered; a half downed wine glass, a half consumed slice of cake -- Reiji was the reason she had fled so hastily.
He repeated the same utterings of an excuse in his mind: if they could not take the sharp edge of his tone, then joining him in marriage was simply absurd. He'd made attempts to repeat that obvious fact to his father, who always grunted in distasteful reply.

"Just when do you plan to tie the knot? These women are all perfectly suitable, you will just have to choose one," father grumbled

"I understand your complaints, but I simply cannot choose from these women you have provided me with," Reiji replied plainly. His father pinched the bridge of his nose.

"Then, I have done all I can for you. I don't understand you."

Reiji did not understand, either. For as long as he had tried, no woman suited his tastes, which he had originally believed to be a set of requirements easily available amongst women. Now, after many years, he had realised swiftly that that was not the case.

At this stage, all that he wished for was someone that could withstand and perhaps even balance out his callous nature.

"One month. I will allow you one more month, in which you may find the wife you are searching for. If you do not find one I will marry you to one of these women, whether you like it or not," his father announced, far too abruptly for Reiji because he almost choked on air. He slammed his palm against the coffee table.

Reiji felt like he had been done an injustice.

"Why? What's so wrong with being indecisive?" He roared. His father did not flinch, just gazed at the carpet beneath his dress shoes.

"That is my decision, and it's final."

Reiji left the room with a sour taste coating his throat.

--

So a quick warning, updates may be slow!

But anyway, please enjoy this book!