One.

Lily's PoV.

Not Edited.

I pushed the barrel of my gun further into his skull. My eyes hard and breath light.

The man shook, he didn't answer.

"WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?!"

He jumped slightly. I hated it when men don't listen.

I woke up to sounds coming from the kitchen. Forgetting my black lingerie I rushed down the stairs with my gun. Found the little fucker going through my kitchen drawers.

"D-Dylon." He stuttered. Made me sick, how was I more of a man then a man.

"Why are you in my house Dylon?" I asked making a point by pressing the gun further into his temple.

Dylon looked to be young, younger than me. He wore loose jeans, a T-shirt and a leather jacket.

"I-I-I... was hiding." He said softly. I growled.

"From what?" I asked. He better not be lying. "S-Some guy's."

I pushed the gun again, demanding he tell me more.

"T-The h-had b-ba-baseball bats. Shouting, they wanted to disable me make sure I never walked again." He was still stuttering!

I rubbed my temple with my free hand. "Why? And I swear to god if you lie, I'm putting a bullet through your skull." I growled.

"I stole from them! I stole a car! I didn't know I swear I didn't know they had drug's in it!" He spilled. I smiled. I was starting to think I lost my touch.

"So you run around an old neigbourhood? See a dark tall fence think I'll hide there then decide to do break an entering as well? Then-" I laughed a dark laugh. "-you think I'll go though some drawers see what I can find?!"

He didn't answer. "Wrong answer." I said before lowering my gun and shooting him in the leg. He screamed falling to the floor he continuously muttering. "You shot me."

I walked around the kitchen preparing my self some tea as he withered on the floor.

With cup in hand I sat down at the counter watching blood spew from his leg. I smiled happy with my work.

"How old are you?" I asked.

"S-Seventeen." He said. I frowned.

"Who are the guys?" I sighed. Can't have a kid limping around to get ambushed.

"I-I don't know. I-It was l-late and dark. I-I saw a car and took it." Standing up I got the first aid kit from the draw.

Only seventeen.

Kneeling down next to him I started to unpack it.

"Take of your jean's." I muttered.

"Wh-What?"

"I'm going to fix your wound take of your jean's." I said louder. I slowly wiggled out of them. Sighing I grabbed the belt from his discarded jeans and wrapped it around his leg.

I wiped the blood away with anticept wipes. He hissed.

"So you in school?" I asked not moving my eye's.

He nodded.

"Football team?"

He shook his head.

"Mathlets?"

He chuckled. "No."

I grabbed the tweezers I quickly sterilized them before plunging them into his leg.

His screams filled the air. Once the bullet was out I laid it in his hand.

"Sorry." I muttered.

I then wiped it again. "I don't think you need stitches." I said under my breath.

Grabbing the bandages, I wrapped them around his lower leg.

"Stay here." I said.

I ran upstairs,found what I was looking for the three them in his face.

"They're my brothers. Should fit." I said. The dark sweat's laid against his chest.

Nodding, he carefully shoved them on. I pulled out some ibuprofen and filled a glass with water. I sat them at the counter and helped him leap over to it.

"Take those it who help with the pain. I said. He nodded and ran his eyes over me. "Calm down big boy. Your to young." I chuckled.

He shrugged and downed the pills. I opened the cupboard and handed him a crutch. "Upstairs first bedroom. You can stay here the night." I said turning to leave.

"Wh-No I'm fine." He said. I growled.

"Fuck! I SAID YOU CAN STAY HERE!" I had a very bad temper.

He looked shocked. Then his eyes landed on the gun I was tightly holding. He visibly gulped but still nodded.

I untensed my jaw before continuing upstairs.

I got dressed, Black jean's, hoodie and vest. I put my handgun in the waist band of my jeans and fastened it with my belt to make sure it didn't slip. I then put two over handguns in the holsters of my bra.

Pinning my hair up I caught sight of my black heels neary bedroom door. I smirked while shoving some silver bullets in my pocket.

Never know. They could be mutts. (Joke)

I heard him limp by my room. "Hey kid?" I called. I heard him come back the door to my room opened as he stood there. "The names Lily." I said.

He smiled giving me a nod before heading back down the hall.

Running downstairs I finished of my tea.

I grabbed my keys, clipped them to a loose belt hook and left. Making sure to lock the doors.

______________________________________

Character descriptions.

Dylon. Brown hair with dark blue eyes.