Dylon's Christmas Bonus.

(Dylon's dream.)

Based about a month into England.

Christmass eve.

"WE BRING YOU A FIGGY PUDDING! WE BRING YOU A FIGGY PUDDING!

WE BRING YOU A FIGGY PUDDING AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

GOOD TIDINGS WE BRING TO YOU AND YOUR KING! WE BRING YOU A FIGGY PUDDING AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!"

I snorted a small laugh as Price, Dylan and Price's older brother bowed dramtically after their terrible singing.

"I thought you would've upgraded from me." Brent said, throwing an arm other my shoulder as I took another swig.

I smirked and swirled the blue liquid in the bottle. "We were never together, Spooner." I said and looked at him.

"We were cuddle buddies." I smiled and he chuckled. "We kissed." He said and I grinned. "It was new year and I was eighteen." I teased and he chuckled kissing my cheek.

"Fuck you!" A voice yelled before Brent was pulled away from me. Dylon childishly poked his tongue out and wiped my cheek with his sleeve.

Price began laughing loudly whilst his older brother lit up a joint.

"Fuck you, malcom." Price sneered and snatched the joint putting it to his own lips.

Malcom shrugged and pulled out another one. Brent got back up pulled Dylon away sitting next to me again.

"Price, My cuz give me some of that." Dylon said and I quickly jumped up and grabbed his wrist.

"No." I said, swaying a bit and he grinned. "Bad move Lil." He slurred and looked up.

Crap there's mistletoe isn't there. "This is gross." I heard Winston voice as Dylon pulled me closer and raised my chin.

"Yet Oddly expected." Devon continued.

"I don't think I wanna watch." Brent said. Dylon looked into my eyes and rested his head on mine.

"We can always break tradition." He mumbled tracing my jaw with his finger. My whole body froze up and my hands latched themselves onto his shoulders.

"Come on Lily." He said rubbing our noses and closing his eyes. "Make a choice. He mumbled and I clenched my eyes shut. Becoming overly aware of everything touching my body.

"She won't do it." A feminine voice said and I smiled.

Devon's current girl was a bitch.

"I love you Lily. " Dylon whispered before placing a kiss on the bridge of my nose before pulling away and dragging Price upstairs.

***

Christmas day.

I groaned as the sun burned my eyes. Fuck I fell asleep down stairs.

"Devon!!" I wheezed and rolled over. "Devon close the curtains." I groaned and buried my face into the cushion.

"Lightweight." A voice hummed before the curtains closed.

"Sorry Michelle that I can't be like you and suck my WKD  out of a little red straw." I grumbled sitting up. Her pointy nails groped my brothers hair.

"Devon you're being molested." I said and she sighed. "Please, he'd like it." She said, hugging his head and kissing his hair. "Morning baby." She mumbled and he pulled her arms down to his neck, tilting back to peck her lips.

"Morning sweetness." He said and pulled her on his lap.

"That's what I wanna see first thing in the morning." Winston grumbled, sitting up from the floor.