Chapter 3 : Morning After.

Chapter 5 : Morning After.
Mandy's Point Of View

I woke up, in the nude. Then feelings and memories from last night came back, I just laughed.

My body was weak, I tried sitting up but I failed falling back onto the bed.

Jack laughed, using his strong arms to pull my body into his, stroking his fingers down my chest.

Tingles ruffled through me, mainly in my chest.

"Your good, how are you a virgin?" Jack asked.

"I'm not a virgin, I just needed a good excuse." I told him, he just continued to stroke around me like a cat.

His right arm was tucked securely around my bare waist and his left arm stroking me.

Then we heard the door opening, obviously Conor and josh coming back from Joe's.

Jack pulled my side of the covers above my chest area.

"Mmmm.... so warm." I croakily say, quietly.

He chuckles, kissing my forehead.

Somebody knocked on our door, Jack calls for them to come in.

"How was it, at Joe's?" Jack asked, Conor smirking.

"It was great, Zoe and Madison went there too." Conor added on, looking at me.

"Alright." I say, smiling to him.

He comes over, "What did you too get up to last night?" Conor asked, sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Just watched a movie, it was Insidious I think and then watched YouTube and went to sleep." Jack said, confidently.

"You sure?..." Conor said, still smirking.

"Yes." We sigh, simultaneously.

"Okay... whatever makes you sleep at night." Conor said, winking as he left the room.

Then Jack ran his left hand down my body again, the cold hand chilling me.

Kissing my neck, leaving a hickey or two.

"Stop it.." I say, mid-laughing, holding a moan.

I press my hand against his lips, kissing him on the lips and getting entrance.

We made inter-kiss moans, trying to keep them quiet.

I break it off, Jack moving both hands skilfully down my back.

"Let's stop, don't want to ruin the speciality of it now?" I tell him, he nodded.

He nodded, with a smile.

I bent over grabbing Jack's shirt and putting it on.

"You look cute." He complimented, as I stood up buttoning it.

Then I went into my half of the clothing rail and got an outfit.

I then got a clean bra and underwear, with ankle black socks and got the clothes on

Then I went into Jack's view and he looked at my outfit.

"This outfit is so cute." He said, pulling me down.

"My legs are in pain, super weak still." I tell him he laughs.

"I'm hungry though." I said, him just laughing.

"Same." He said, getting out of bed and getting boxers and sweatpants on.

Lifting me off my feet and pecking my lips.

Then he walked through to the living room area, placing me gently onto the couch.

"Lunch will be served." He said, going to the kitchen bit and making a storm/racket.

"What on earth are you doing?" Josh asked, coming through.

"I'm making grilled cheese." He said, my mouth slightly watering as I'm starving.

"What are you doing on the sofa Mandy?" Josh said, lifting my legs up and sitting underneath my legs.

Me wincing, josh noticing, "What's happened to your legs?" He asked.

"Oh, nothing just banged it off the clothing rail." I tell him, he nods.

"Ah, right. Caspar and Joe might be coming over later." He told me, I simply smiled and nodded.

"Okay. I'll be out, back in an hour with them." He said, getting off the couch.

"Okay, bye." I say.

"Bye!" Jack shouts, giving josh a hug.

"Aw...." I say, earning a funny look from both Jack and Josh.

Then once Josh leaves Jack comes over, smiling.

Getting onto the couch, ready to smooch me when the oven dinged making both of us cuss.