Chapter 4 : Joe & Caspar.

Jack's Point Of View

Me and Mandy both jumped at the oven pinging, but I was relieved that the food was ready.

Then I got up and went over to the oven and got the three grilled cheese sandwiches out of the oven, just on time Conor comes out of his bedroom.

Going to sit beside Mandy, chatting, giggling and all.

Then I laid them out with a bit of lettuce and sweet peppers beside it.

"Lunch is served." I say, placing the two plates onto Conor and Mandy's lap.

"Thank you!" They both shout, then I get my one and sit at Mandy's feet.

"So, you doing anything fun today?" I ask Conor.

"Yep, going to a concert a Justin Bieber one." He says, Mandy groans.

"Justin Bieber is so annoying." Mandy says, then taking a bite of her grilled cheese.

"Is not!" Conor says, in a baby tone.

"Stop being such a baby." I tell Conor.

He finishes the grilled cheese and dusts himself off getting out of the house.

"Bye!" I say loud, as the door closes.

Then Mandy and me finish at the same time.

Then I take our plates, then I put them into the sink.

I go onto the couch and move underneath her.

She managed to flip herself over to kiss me.

Us moving in exact sync.

Then we froze, hearing the door open.

Mandy flung herself off me and beside me on the couch.

"Hi." We both say, simultaneously.

"Hey." Josh says, walking over with both Joe and Caspar.

"Close." Mandy whispered.

Then she managed to haul herself off of the couch going to give Joe and Caspar a hug.

"You two are a bigger ship than zalfie." She said, laughing.

"Yep, stronger than the titanic." Caspar said, with a cute giggle.

"Jack, what are you doing in your pyjamas." Joe asked, flopping down on the seat beside me.

"Believe me. These aren't what I wore to bed." I said, with a laugh at the end.

"Oohhh... You two were doing it weren't you?" Joe asked, laughing, I just nodded.

"So... What was it like?" He asked, like a girl.

"Joe!" I scold, he blushes in embarrassment.

"What? I'm just curious." He moaned.

"Well, it was really nice. Meaningful, not just like a one time thing you know?" I say, he nods.

"You don't know. Do you?" I say, resting my head into my hands.

"Also, since it is nearly Christmas season. I'm excited for some reason this year. What should I get Mandy?" Joe asked, I though carefully of what I'm getting her.

"Well. For One she likes, jewellery, makeup all that jazz and football, hair-stuff and swimming." I say, he nods tracing it through in his mind.

"I know she likes pizza, I saw this cute pizza necklace in a shop I think it was asos." He says, I nod.

"That's a good idea, as she does love pizza and necklaces especially." I tell him, he nods.

"Caspar is getting her a pair of fluffy pizza socks and a unicorn onesie." Joe told me, I laughed quietly.

"I might be getting her, this cute ring that is like a promise ring type of thing. This red nail polish she is banging on about. This mac lip set and a Kyliner in brown as she couldn't get one. Also airplane tickets to go to Barc." I told him, he looks astonished at the last bit.

Then I looked over to Caspar showing Mandy a video on his laptop.

"I'm thinking of getting Caspar a pizza blanket." I say, Joe nods with a grin.

"I'm getting him a pizza pen thing, that looks cool and a tag necklace with his name on it." He tells me, I nod.

"Also. This is from Mandy and she's wondering if you could do a video with her nearer Christmas?" I ask, he nods.

Now Josh and Mandy are laughing, what is it?

"Come watch this!" Mandy says, on the floor laughing.

I made Joe come with me, it is the pineapple pen video.

I laughed at it and so did Joe.