Chapter 6: Plans.

Mandy

Here it is.

The day is finally here.

December, the first.

"Mandy?" Jack questions, slightly shaking me.

"Yep." I say, turning round slightly.

"I have something to show you." He told me, that moment I realised I was wearing clothes.

Then I looked at Jack's laptop to see a small house.

"For us?" He asked, I instantly grinned.

"Yes." I say, hugging him, attempting not to give a kiss as morning breath.

"We go half though?" I ask, then I see the price is only £150,000.

"So, 75 thousand each?" He asks, I nod going to my suitcase and collecting the cash. Getting it exact.

"This is in Brighton, so you'll be able to see Zoe more often. Also there is a lot of parks and gyms and stuff like that." He tells, me I look up at him.

"What about you?" I ask him.

"My family and friends are there as well." He told me.

"But Conor..? Josh? Joe and Caspar?" I ask, he nods.

"I know. We can see it today?" Jack asks, I nod going to put clean clothes on.

He is already dressed, we get into an über to go there.

---

There it is, the house that can lead our future.

Jack leads out, after paying the über and knocked onto the door.

Somebody comes out with a smile.

"Hello, you must be Jack Maynard?" He asks, shaking his hand.

"And. Mandy Mitchell?" He asks, shaking my hand.

We get lead into it, it is much bigger in real life. There is 5 bedrooms and three bathrooms.

"Well. We actually have the money today and are wondering if that can go through?" Jack asked, the man nodded.

"Okay, sure." He said, Jack handed the money over and we both signed a few things and it was through with.

"Bye!" He says, leading us out of the house handing us the sheets and keys to the house. Leaving.

"Alright, but before we get a moving van. Can I have your number?" I ask Jack, he simply grins and nods putting it into my phone saving himself as Gorgeous x.

"Okay, we need to get boxes?" I ask, he nods simply.

"We will leave the furniture and just take the main things." He says, I nod in agreement as we get back into the über which arrived a minute ago.