T W E L V E

__________________________
C H A P T E R    T W E L V E

        Our Geography teacher was in the midst of pairing the 36 students in class when a another teacher came in, interrupting her. They've been outside of the past ten minutes and the people who had their pairs already were both annoyed and excited.

         Some were complaining why they were paired with a person they hate so much or probably paired with the most annoying person. Others just smiled and laughed who had their lucks to be paired with the people they're close with. I'm probably gonna get paired with someone I don't know.

         I glanced over to Taehyung who had an annoyed face because he was paired with Gina. He was texting me, complaining why was he paired with her and why not just me? I averted my gaze to Jimin who's talking to Hyun Ji. I sighed to myself, hoping that I would be paired with him but for sure I wouldn't.

        Our teacher finally came in, continuing to pair us. Jungkook was paired with Namjoon and Jin was with Hoseok. I was patiently waiting for my name to be called when Hyun Ji's name was announced.

'Hyun Ji with Yoon Gi.' our teacher said. A small pout curved on her lips as she moved to sit beside Yoon Gi, leaving Jimin. The pairing continued and my name hasn't been called.

'Jimin with Aina.' she said.

        I abruptly looked up, trying not show that I was shocked. I tried my best to give an expression that I'm not amused nor surprise that he was my partner but frankly, I was yelling inside. Squealing in excitement and screaming in joy.

        I stood up from my seat and took my seat beside him. I dared to not have an eye contact with him as much as possible but because of the need to discuss who's going to be bringing this stuffs and that, I had to look at him. Damn it.

        There was a long awkard silence between the two of us. None of us dare to utter a word and the only audible sound that can be heard from us were only our breaths and loud sighs. I glanced at Jimin and looked away exactly after he caught me.

'Aina, Jimin have you two discussed about what to bring?' our teacher approached.

'Um, yes. We had.' He lied and gave out a small smile.

        I kept quite and didn't even dare to look at my teacher because I'm literally a bad liar. Well, I think so I am. After our teacher left, going back to her seat, Jimin and I just stared at the table, not daring to spit out a single word.

'What were you and Taehyung doing last night?' he asked, with curiousity written all over his face.

'Nothing. He just invited me over.'  I blatanly said casually shrugged.

'I know.' he sighed. 'I mean what were you two doing in bed together.'

        My eyes darted so fast to him as I scrunch my nose. What does he think we were doing? I narrowed my eyes at him but hus straight expressions still says that he wants answers from me. I pushed some of the strands of my hair from my face, inserting it behind my ear.

'We were just talking.'  I answered.

'Talking? That's it?' he asked, looking at me with an unsatisfied look on his eyes

'Yes. What the--Jimin, what the fuck do you think we were doing?' I asked, feeling sort of frustrated.

'I was just curious.' he bluntly answered. 'Why are you closer with Taehyung than with me?'

I furrowed a brow at him and stared at him for a couple of seconds.'It's like he knows more about you than I do.'  he frowned.

'I was close to being close with you when you came here but what the fuck happened that you've gotten far from me?' he added with his pleading eyes, desperate for an answer.

        I kept my mouth shut, no wanting to spill a word. I have alot to tell him but I can put them all into words and I don't want to be fucking third wheeling his relationship with Hyun Ji. I looked away from him and stood up, preparing to go to my seat when a hand held my wrist, pulling my back on the seat.

'You're not leaving without answering me.' he firmly informed me.

I rolled my eyes at him and harshly pulled my hand away from his grip. 'It's none of your business to know.'

'It is my business, Aina. We're talking about me and you here. You're my friend! I don't like us being like this!' he argued.

'Yes, we're friends. Friends respect each other. So, leave me alone until I say so.'  I sternly said but at the same time, pained.

        His sad expression made me regret everything I had said. However, I can't show him what I really feel. Not now. His eyes softened that as if he wanted to literally cry infront of me. I returned back to my seat and rested my head on the table with my hands folded below it.

' Alright, class. As all of you have discussed. Let's move on to the important details.' our teacher announced and I also noticed Hyun Ji had sat back beside Jimin.

I sat up straight and tried to pay attention to what my teacher is saying but Jimin's words head kept ringing in my head.

'I want all of you to be here at 6.30 sharp. The one's who're late will be left. No excuses.' our teacher added as she moved on with the class.

        The whole time I was spacing out that the teacher had called my attention like three times and Jimin would look at me with a blank expression on his face and Taehyung would text me asking if what was wrong or was I okay.

        The bell rang loudly, echoing all throughout the halls as I exit the class. Recess time. I walked to the same place I sit with my phone and soda on my hand. Before sitting under the tree, I found Jimin sitting there already.

What does he want this time?

__________________________

Okay, readers! They're going on a camp!

Thanks for the reads guys. It meant alot.

Again, don't be silent readers. Mwah😘

Please, Comment, Vote and Share

Sincerely Yours,
thatzmyjimin
Jimin's Wifeu😂😝😜