E I G H T E E N

_____________________________
C H A P T E R   E I G H T E E N

         Everyone was awake. All of them gathered at the circle, chitchatting with their friends. I just sat in the middle of Taehyung and Jimin, still thinking about that black car. I don't know why it bothers me really. As Ms. Lena starts to holler something which I didn't really get to listen to.

        After a few minutes, I just felt myself being dragged inside the forest. Please don't tell me we're having this stupid activity again. I looked at the person who's dragging me and saw Jimin and not Taehyung. He was dragging me deeper and deeper within the forest until we stopped abruptly.

        He was panting so hard and I could hear his heart beat beating so hard as it rings so loud inside my ears. The sweats cascading down his forehead and his dishevelled hair made him look more charming. His pulchritudinous features was mesmerizing. Fascinating.

        Both his hands were on his knees as he pants. What's happening? Why are we even running? Jimin looked at me with a puzzled look as he straightens himself to look at me closely. Being so dumbfounded on what he's doing I was leaning backwards while figuring out what exactly he's doing.

'Why are you not sweating?' he asked, placing his palm on my forehead, trying to check up any evidence of sweat.

'I don't know. Maybe I have good stamina.' I answered, still having a bothered look plastered on my face.

'Aina, are you okay? You look bothered since just now.' he asked after moving away from me.

'Yeah. I am. What are we doing here by the way?' I asked, examining the forest.

'We have to stay here for 5 hours with out a bite of food. Only water.'  he said and dropped himself on the ground.

'Tell me why.' I crossed my arms. What's the point of this activity? If they're saying that this is for survival and endurance, I'd rather go back. They're more like straving us in here. What the hell?

'Endurance and survival.' he replied. I rolled my eyes at him and turned my back.

'Where are you going?' he yelled and ran to chase me.

'I'm going back! This is useless.'  I groaned.

'You really don't like these kinds of stuffs, do you?' he smirked.

'Oblivious enough! I hate this.' I shot.

'Why are you so moody? Come on, Aina.This activity will take up 50% of our last term marks. Atleast just endure.' He begged and dragged me back to the spot where we stopped. I let out a small groan and impatiently tapped my foot on the ground.

        Five hours is such a long time. What am I gonna do here being stuck with Jimin? Not that I don't like it, as a matter of fact, this is a good time for me and him but I just hate staying here. I can't wait to go home. Jimin sat under the tree, drinking his water. As the sun began to rise up higher and it became hotter, sweat began running down my forehead and so was Jimin.

        Our four bottle of one litre water is already finished. Just two hours more. More sweat went running down my forehead and my body was radiating with heat. I had no choice but to take of my sweater, leaving me with my white tee. Jimin's eyes began to slowly drop. What's happening to him? Is he gonna faint?

        I rushed to him, kneeling besie him. My hands landed on his cheeks and his face was burning hot.

'Jimin, are you okay?' I tapped his cheeks lightly. 'Hey. Jimin. Answer me.' 

'I....can't...breath..' he whispered.

'Oh. Shit.' I cussed under my breath and pulled him up. His hand around my neck and mine on his waist as I drag him out of the forest. Why is my wolf abilities not helping me now? This guy is heavy.

        Exiting the forest, I placed Jimin under the shade of the tree, fanning him with a carton. I started to panic and not knowing what to do, I took a hold of them of his shirt and pulled it upwards, leaving him on his tank top. I grasped the water bottle from the box and slowly made Jimin drink it.

        I myself was getting paler. Curse this stupid camping and activity. I kept fanning Jimin and also wiping his sweat running down his forehead when distinct voices came. I turned to look and saw a number of them coming out. Familiar faces were running towards us. It was Ms. Lena and the six boys.

'What happened?' Jin kneeled beside me.

'He fainted inside the forest an hour ago.'  I said, fanning him nonstop.

'Luckily you were able to go out.' Hoseok said. Jimin opened his eyes with his nose scrunched.

'What happened to him?' Hyun Ji came out of nowhere, pushing me away from Jimin.

'What did you do to him?!' she asked with furious eyes. A faint gasp escaped my lips as I stare at her eyes.

'Hyun Ji, let go of me!' Jimin said pushing her away.

Hyun Ji sent me a glare before turning away and leaving.

She doesn't know what she has gotten into. Hyun Ji's thoughts rang inside my head.

I guess I'm introuble.

_____________________________
This is still so lame. Bye. *cries at the corner of the room*

Any ship names, guys? 😘😘😘😘😘

Sincerely yours,
thatzmyjimin
Chimchim 🌹