Chapter 2

I have this sister. Her name is Emily Hart. I feel like she is a lot cooler than me. She likes to go to parties and hang out with friends. And me, well I like to stay on my laptop all day and watch videos on YouTube. My sister is not really into that kind of thing. I wish I had someone to relate to that I could actually talk to. I see all these people on the Internet that are just as socially awkward and clumsy as I am. But be the poor little kid I am, that will never happen. I'm not necessarily a kid anymore. I'm 17 and my mom still thinks I'm a little baby so I can't do anything on my own. I think that's why my sister is the way she is. I read somewhere that kids who have more discipline tend to be worse at following rules. You have no idea how many times Emily has gotten suspended for pranks, leaving school in the middle of the day, and making out with boys In an empty classroom during lunch. To my mom I am a perfect little angel. Even though I am not the best kid.
My mom thinks I'm sort of lazy. I mean, yea she loves me and everything, but ever since dad left for the Navy, my mom has been different. She is not as happy and bubbly as she used to be. She used to be one of those that was trying their best to be "hip".  Now all she does is sit on the couch and watch reality TV when she is not at work. Speaking of work, I actually have a job! Considering the way I have described myself, I probably sound as lazy as my mom. No, I go on a jog every other day, go to my job as a waitress at Sonic. I get free food all the time, it's awesome.  Anyway,  I do have one friend. His name is Felix. We dont Really don't really talk that much, though. I'm not no stalker on nutin', I'm from the south so this is how I talk, we just don't talk that much. We have those awkward Incounters were we somehow bump right into each other because we both apparently did not see each other.

Welp, I guess it's time to try again.

Dear Felix,
Hi. I know we are not that good of friends. But I feel like there is something you need to know. About me. I love YouTube and it's community. I knew that might sound stupid. But if you agree plz reply. And even if you don't agree I would like you to not leave me hanging.

Your not so best friend,
April

"Emily?"
"What?"
"Look at this email."
"Are you really gonna send this to him?"
"What the problem with it?" "I wanna start small and not tell him all of my deep dark secrets."
"What the frick is the "YouTube community?"
"My people."
"Whatever." "You're too weird for me." Send it if you want." "I don't care."
"Ok then, I guess when me and him start dating, you won't want to meet his cute best friend."
"How do you know he has a cute best friend?"
"We are friends," "that's how."
"Yea right."
*click
*loading
*send
I did it but I still did not tell him that I...

I'm sorry I'm not making long chapters!!
I'm not that good of a writer. I try! People probably are not gonna read this. Accept for my bestie moRgan132003 love ya and hope you like the new chapter!!!!!!