Chapter 12

"What do you want to talk to me about?"April asks me.

" I saw the note you left me. " I see her blush a little.

"I just thought it would be cool to talk to one of my favorite YouTubers. That's all."

"Oh, cool."

I could tell that there was something else bothering her. I know I just met her last night. I sit down in the bed next to her.

April's POV

We just stare at each other when he sits down on the bed. I can tell something is about to happen. He leans in, still staring at me. He touches his lips with mine. To make sure that I won't reject him. I won't Jack, don't worry. He scoots closer to me on the bed and leans in even closer. We are both completely silent. He starts to kiss me. He is a great kisser. He can see my smile and smiles back. After a little bit of kisses, he decides climb on top of me. He has his arms wrapped around my head and decides to do the most disgusting thing. He decides to stick his tongue in my mouth. Yes, it was nasty, but it was sort of soothing. I have never felt so passionate with a guy before. He decides to get up off of me and then Felix walks in.

"What are you guys doing." Felix says in the most annoying voice I have ever heard.

"Just talking." Jack says.

"Yea." I add.

"No you weren't I have the entire house being recorded and all times from the safe room. Busted."

I run out of his room. I know he likes me. He really liked me. I just felt so much more when I was with Jack for real. And apparently he felt the same. I don't even grab my stuff. I just grab my phone off the counter and run down the street to my house. I have tears running down my face. I don't know why I feel so bad about this. I did this. This is my fault. I hope we can still be friends I just can't talk to him right now.

I get a text as I walk in the door of my house. It was Jack.

J- hey it's Jack
A-hi
J-what was that?
A-I could not stand to look at him so I came home. What happened was my fault. He likes me and I know he wanted to date me. This was completely my fault and I know you will try to apologize, but there is no need to. If you are gonna stay at Felix's house, don't even talk to me. If you want to talk, come here.
J- ok...

I say my phone down and lay on my bed. I just need to calm down.

"April!" I hear my mom yell. I hear my sister stomp down the stairs. Probably to see if the person here is a cute guy. To me, he is pretty cute. Well if it's Jack. I walk down stairs and I see my sister standing in the door.

"Oh, heeeeey." She say in her weird cute guy voice.

"Um, hi." Jack says awkwardly.

"No no no no no, move out of the way." I shove my sister out oft he way and grab Jack's wrist.

"Mom this is Jack. Jack this is mom. By, don't come in my room. I will lock the door so you can't come in. I'm talking to you Emily.

I run up the stairs and Jack follows.

"I know I told you to come, but I did not think you actually would!"
I grab him and embrace him.

"I knew you did not want to talk to Felix. I sorta assumed that you did not want to talk to me either. But I took the chance.

"What did Felix say when I left?"

"Well he felt really bad that he upset you. And he was really up set that you were at his house staying the night and was with another guy."

"I view us as just friends. And I know he tries to."

"He does not view you as just friends. The night that I came, he told me all about it. I just couldn't resist you. You were so cute."

"You don't gotta tell me."

"Oh shut up."