Chapter 14

I feel so bad about this entire situation. This is my fault. April told me it wasn't. But I know it is. Felix tells me everything. When he tells me something I know it's true. He is the most truthful person I have ever met. He never over exaggerates anything, unless he is filming. He would never do something like want I did to him, to me.

I slowly and shamefully walk down the side walk to April's house. I hate myself for doing this.

-------------------------------------------

*knock knock

April's mom answers the door.

"You back to see April?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"Come on in. April! This green haired dude is back to see you!"

"I'm Sean. Or Jack. Which ever one you would prefer." I received no answer.

April's POV

I run down stairs bad see Jack standing at the door. As I go to walk back to my rook with Jack my mom whispers in my ear,

"Don't do anything you will regret."

"Mom!"

"What, I was just trying to help!"

"Well you weren't! Come on Jack."
-------------------------------------------
"What did your mom tell ya?"

"Do you really wanna know?"

"I'm assuming it was about me ,so yea."

"She told me not to do anything that I will regret."

"I'm not that knows of guy.  Ask--
Never mind."

"Ask who?"

"No one."

"What ever you say."

"So... Does Felix hate the both of us?"  I asked in a really not good in the moment cheerful voice.

"I'm not sure."

"Well what happened? What did you ask him? What did he say?"

(He explained everything that him and Felix talked about. I really don't  feel like putting the whole conversation again.)

"I hope he does not hate me." I say.

"If anything, he souls hate me. Ya know what he told me that I never told ya?"

"That is?"

He looked down at his phone and starts typing. Right after I get a text from Jack say, he is in love with you.

Tears start to well up in my eyes. I just lay on my bed and cry.

"I'll leave ya alone." Jack says softly and leaves the room.

________________________________________________________

Hey guys! I am soooo sorry that I have not posted a chapter in almost a week! I am on thanksgiving break and I have been spending a lot of time with my family! Also any Phans out there? Who's excited about #PINOF8 ?!?!? I sure am! Well that's all I have to say!

Buh bye (the way markipler says it)
Beautiful people

~ash