Tim×Reader

Embarrassing moments
(Video is not related to this but I love Markiplier's FNAF videos. Especially this video, it's hilarious.)
Your POV
"Hey Timmy." I said to my Boyfriend as I sat down on the couch next to him as he watched suicide squad. He kissed my cheek and cuddled me as we watched the movie together. "Babe... Remember how we met?" I blushed immediately and he smirked. "Uhh..." "Don't lie N/N..." I sigh "Yes... I do remember..." He chuckled a little as he asked me to tell the story.

(Flashback)
Third POV

Y/N was touring Minecon with her flatmates,  Olivia,  Harley and Skyler. They were talking about how amazing this convention was and asked Olivia how she got the tickets. Olivia blushed instantly and shook her head signalling that she wasn't gonna say anything. They were about to beg her to spill when they heard an familiar voice. "Oh hey there Love!" They turned around and saw the amazing Jin. They were starstruck,  until Y/N realised he called one of them Love. "Wait... Who did you call 'Love'?" Y/N asked making the marks in the air. Jin laughed making 3 of them confused. "You didn't tell them Hun?" Jin questioned. Y/N looked over to Skyler and Harley who were shooting each other confused looks too. Someone cleared their throat behind them and they turned around. "Wow... You guys are forgetting someone...." Olivia said pretending to be pissed but even with her mask on they could tell that she was trying so hard not to laugh. Jin went over to her and hugged her from behind. "Hey J." she said a little emotionless. He pouted and leaned in for a kiss but Olivia mischievously declined which made him roll his eyes at her. "Yeah,  so Jin and I are dating... That's why I kept disappearing and never telling you guys. Sorry?" Olivia told the rest of the girls. They were quiet for a second until Skyler broke the silence. "Meh it's fine..."She said Shrugging. The others agreed and everything was fine until Y/N screamed."Oh My Gawd!...."Y/N screamed making people Stare. A guy knocked her to the ground and split his coffee over her. "I'm... So... Sorry..."The guy said. When Y/N looked up, she saw that it was none other then her Internet Crush, Tim. "Y-Y-Your T-Tim from Sky Media...." Y/N stuttered,  blushing hard. Tim smirked. "Why,  Yes I am. What is your name pretty lady?" Y/N blushed harder, speechless. "Oh,  her name is Y/N, I'm Harley, that brown haired girl is Skyler and that blue haired girl next to Jin is Olivia."Harley said coming to Y/N's rescue. Tim smiled. When he gave Y/N a hand back up and Y/N felt something Papery being slipped into her hand. Tim waved 'bye' and left. Y/N opened her fist and saw a piece of paper and when she read it,  she blushed.

Hey,  it's Tim,  so this is my number (random number) and maybe at 5, we can go to boutique so that I can get you a new,Dress/Shirt&Shorts/Shirt&Jeans. [You guys get to pick] Sorry for bumping into you.
Your Truly
Tim ;]
(that winky face though)
(Flashback Ended) 

Y/N's POV ( This Part is written on my laptop)

"Aww, it's cute that you remember Y/N." Tim said playing with my hair. I blushed as I checked my phone leaning on his chest. "Remember how we used to tease Jin and Livia about their relationship?" I said smirking. Tim laughed and we heard someone knocking on our window. We looked and saw Jin. He mouthed, 'You guys suck so much...' we started laughing and he started laughing along too. "And ya know what?" I looked up at him. "What?" "We met at an embarrassing moment... and we had lots more like that." He said smirking.

_______________________________________________________________________________

U go Tim! XD! Anyways thanks for reading this one shot! ~Olivia//Author (Nothing else to say XD)

_______________________________________________________________________________