Barney×Reader

We're just friends
(Play song when said too)
(Also Mystreet Characters are in this)

------------------
Your POV
Everything was perfect in my life except, I didn't have a boyfriend. I had a crush on someone though. Only a few know this. "N/N! Come on! Tell me!"Travis, my brother whined. I sighed and shook my head."No Trav! I told you, Harley, Katelyn, KC, Garroth, Laurance and Aph a thousand times that I won't tell you..!"I shouted and ran to my room. I locked the door and lay on my bed. My ears perked up when I heard a knock on my window. I turned and saw Olivia, the only one who knew about my crush and also known as the Female Zane. I opened my window and invited her to come in. She didn't like to talk so she took out her notepad.

Bold is you
Italics is Olivia (me)

They still up your nerves?
Yeah what's new?
-shrugs-
...
Oh yeah, umm code Yellow...
Wait, CODE YELLOW????
Yeah....there's a party this afternoon and ya know is coming...
Wait what?! How did I not know this?
-shrugs- Also, your singing...Aph wanted you to, so you can't refuse
-Sighs- yeah... Anyways enough about me... What about you? - wiggles eyebrows-
What about me?
-scoffs- Zane dummy
"Nothing is happening between me and Zane, Y/N. "Olivia says calmly,  as she blushed and was starring daggers at me. I still wiggled my eyebrows making her give up." We went to the movies and we had dinner. That's it."She grumbled knowing that she had lost. I Fangirled internally but kept my cool. "I'm gonna go and get ready for the party, meaning, I'm gonna change my mask and you better prepare a song... I don't want to see Aph crying over the 'thing' again."I could feel Olivia flash a 'goodbye smile' and opened my window. I then saw her face go pink a little as she left. I looked outside and saw Zane. No wonder she turned pink. I smirked and went to get ready for the party.
-Time skip to party time-
"Hey Y/N and Oliv-" Jess stopped as her mouth formed a perfectly shaped 'O'. I looked at Olivia and smirked, I took of her mask without asking her and she was super pissed about it but she didn't stay mad at me for long. "Olivia... You don't have your mask!" Olivia blushed and stared at me. "Aph what is taking you so lon-" I looked up to see who that voice belonged to and it was Zane. Zane blushed hard when he saw Olivia and Olivia went a little pink. "My Otp!" I whispered excitedly into Aph's ear. She nodded her head furiously as her eyes sparkled. I smirked back at Olivia and Zane and went to prepare my song.
-Time skip is brought to you by Zane Ro'Meave on Pinky Cake flying on rainbows-
I looked at the crowd as I set my things up and saw him, the dirt king I smiled when I saw him. I gave Aph the signal and she went up on stage. "Hey Everyone! Hope your having fun! Now we have a special performance by Y/N L/N! Let's give her a round of applause!" I came out with my guitar in one hand and  a mike in the other. "Thanks Aph!"

(Start song)

Oh Damn
I've been feeling something for you lately
And I am trying so hard to just stay cool.

Oh man
I think I might be going crazy
Cause all I really really want is to be with you

And I'm like
Your saying we're just friends but thinking your my man
And baby if
You knew

( Next part is written on my laptop)

Hey,I saw i'm doing alright,I'm doing just fine

But i'm scattered, scattered

And I cry, When your not around 

Because it matters, matters 

Dreaming of your kisses 

In the night time 

Knowing what i'm missing