Prologue

You were always looking at me. You were always there to protect me. You always love me. Next time that I will see you, I'll be the first one. The first one to look at you. The first one to protect you. The first one to love you. I will wait for that next time even it takes a thousand of years.

These are my thoughts while trying to hold my dead wife's body. How come I did not come to treasure her sooner? I should have. But now she's dead. As I see her dead body in front of me with blood all over. I have come to realize some things.

She made me happy.

I remember our little play in the bath house. I knew that she let me won.

Her smile is precious.

Those bright smiles she always gave me whenever she sees me.

She is unique.

I can still remember that bear's head. Now that I remember it, it was really gross. And the wrestle match that she won.

She really is pretty.

No words can explain how pretty she is. Her eyes, her nose, her lips. I love every inch of it. No, scratch that.

I love her. I am in love with her and now it's too late.

Soon deok ah, wait for me. I'll come with you.

Words that I could not pronounce as death consumes me.

Sunlight enters the room of a man sleeping in a bed with his mouth open. As the light of the sun shine upon his face, he was startled awake. Awake from an unexplainable dream. A dream that he can't remember.