3: Vergil and You Part 1-The Note

You desire the older twin...

Notes:

Please bear with the art my dear readers, I'm still trying out and experimenting with a manga-style visual novel

Chapter Text

You hear Vergil's voice from the hallway, footsteps coming closer to the station.

"I look forward to your final case study report at the end of the week Nero before you start your next rotation..."

"Yes Dr. Sparda."

Dante returns to the counter top with Lady as he piles up the charts and makes his final progress notes. Vergil and Nero joins the two.

"Miss (Y/N), may you please accompany me for a moment." He spoke calmly, looking into your (E/C) eyes.

"Yes Dr. Sparda." You replied respectfully and followed him to the other end of the hallway.

"So Nero, tell me when are you off next? That is, if my brother will give you a passing mark." Dante nudged him with a lopsided grin.

"Um, well...I'm heading to Plastics...I...--"

"Oh great!!! Looks like I'll be seeing you for a month then...Hmm, your preceptor..." Dante rubs his stubble, enjoying the thoughts in his head on the plans he would have for this intern hes taking a liking to.

Nero felt that his agony has just started. Vergil is stern and stoic but his brother, the total opposite seems to be quite unpredictably scary now...Oh boy.

Vergil went inside the vacated medication room with you entering first as he opened the door for you.

"Miss (Y/N)-" He paused.

"Yes Dr. Sparda?" You asked.

"Please call me Vergil, we've known each other for a long time."

"Well, you can drop the Miss before my name as well." You smiled.

"Hmm...Fair point..."

You noticed a bead of sweat from his brow, did he seem a bit uncomfortable? What did he want from you then, you wondered quite innocently.

"(Y/N)." Vergil hands out the patient chart he was carrying all this time with a note attached to it and your name then exits the door hurriedly. Did he just looked even paler?

You gazed at the small note with your name on it and decided to read it...

~Dear (Y/N), If I can have at least some of your time when you get off work,

I'd like to talk something very important to you in my office.

Respectfully yours, Vergil~