A Bond Of True Love & Sacrificed Blood

Its been two days since Sumi had locked herself away in her room its also been two days since she had eaten anything. it had also been two days since Deidara camped out in front of her door.

"Sumi its been two days since ive seen your beautiful face, you keep saying that ill die and end up getting killed because of you well listen to what i have to say Sumi. No matter who tries to kill me, no matter what hardships may come our way, no matter which son of a bitch tries to ruin our relationship or our lives, the day i let that happen will be the day ive lost and i wont lose because i have a purpose in this life and thats you AND ONLY YOU, AS LONG AS MY PURPOSE IS TRUE AND MY PURPOSE EXISTS NOTHING CAN STOP ME UN!!!", at this point Deidara stabbed a blade into his chest, as blood dripped from his chest he pledged to stay true to his words as he yelled in pain and tears falling down his face as he struggled to speak any further at this point Sumi bashed the door open and ran and fell into Deidaras arms as she cried and was shocked seeing him in pain as it brought her pain.

She cried and rested her head against his chest and even licked the blood off him. As Deidara dropped the blade. They quickly started kissing.

"You dont understand how much i wanted to do that these past two days un" Deidara said crying and holding her tight in his arms.

"DEIDARA ARE YOU STUPID WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT HARMING YOURSELF LIKE THAT FOR ME WHY? IM NOT WORTH THAT MUCH YOU IDIOT OMG YOUR BLEEDING SO MUCH BABY" Sumi shouts crying and snot rolling down her nostrils and breathing deeply covering his wounds with a peace of cloth she ripped off her own top.

"This is nothing...Id die for you if i had to" Deidara replied panting and shaking as he lost more blood as aumi also realised he was being serious because his speach impediment had disappeared again for a few moments.

"Dont say stupid things like that i wouldnt let you" Sumi replied crying and whining.

At this moment the other Akatsuki mwmbers all gathered as they realised the amount of noise rhey were making and were on edge after seeing deidara hurr and losing so much blood.

(Usually danna could of patched me up within seconds but now...) Deidara thought to himself, Sumi ran towards the ibfirmary and running back with bandages and a first aid kit and stitching needles as Konan held the cloth on hid chest and tried cleaning the blood.

Sumi and Konan laid him on the bed and patched hm up and he was now resting with Sumi holding his hand and resting with him and tending to his needs and feeding him soup when he was hungry the cut was really deep. Sumi cried staring at the deep wound.