Chapter 1; The Breakups.

Hiya guys!! Okay, so first story, ever!!!! Im so excited! Hahaha, okay well, I hope you enjoy it!!

Comment, Vote, and Fan!!!! Please!! :)

_____________________

*Kimberly's POV*

"What do you mean, you don't love me any more?" I couldn't help but shudder at the thought of Daniel ever leaving me. Daniel was my everything. He and I had been together for about five years, high school sweet hearts too. Hearing those words come out of his mouth, they were the worst things that I could possibly go through.

Daniel let out a tired sigh and took a step foward, I mirrored his move, and defensively moved back. "Kim," He began, then stopped when he saw me wipe away a tear. "Oh come on Kim! Don't be all dramatic!"

"Dra- Dramatic?!" I wiped away the rest of my tears, and turned from sad to mad. "Daniel Roberts. I am not being dramatic! Excuse me for actually caring about this relationship."

"What relationship!" He shrugged and threw his hands in the air. "We've been together for so long, yes, but I feel like we've drifted apart."

"Well ever since we moved together, all you wanna do is go out and party with the guys! Get drunk, and come home at three in the morning!" As I was yelling at him, I was bouncing up and down on my tippy toes. "It feels like im a mother of a twelve year old child!"

Daniel let out a humorless laugh. His brown eyes looked back at me with such rage. "Im not asking you to take care for me, mommy!"

"I care because I love you!" I yelled really loud, and it was strong enough to force both of us to shut up, and look at each other in silence.

How could the guy I feel in love with years ago, leave me just like that? We've only been living together for five months, and the first couple were fine, but now he wants to dump me all together?

A minute and twenty seconds later, his phone rang. He jumped up, and quickly took out his phone. His eyes grew big, and a small smile was mingling across his lips. It was that look he always had when we talked. I've never seen him do that with anyone else. I couldn't believe it.

"Daniel," My voice snapped him back to reality. He looked up and his golden brown hair was covering some of his eyes. I didn't want to ask, but I knew I had to. "What's her name?"

It took him a minute to react. "What?"

"The girl who's calling you. What's her name?" I was surprised that my voice sounded calm yet fierce. When in the inside I was dying, and burning.

"Emily." He whispered, looking away.

My heart droppped. I knew it. He had met someone else. He had fallen in love with a girl who wasn't me. What was so wrong with me, that he had to go out and find another girl?

I sucked in some air, making me stronger. "Where did you meet her, Daniel?" My voice, shaky yet calm. Not above a whisper either.