Part 19

"Oh god Jacob!!" Connie moaned as he flicked his tongue roughly on her. "Oh my-" she moaned louder as he spread her legs wider. "Fuck" she moaned rolling head right back, she could feel herself nearing her climax, as could Jacob. "Aaaah" she moaned, gasping as she shocked herself, hitting her climax and letting it run onto Jacobs tongue, she was dripping wet as Jacob came back up, he watched her chest rise and fall. He just smirked gently at her until she caught her breath, god this woman was incredible, he thought to himself. What did he do to deserve her?!

"I love, when we have quickies" he smirked and rubbed her gently to which she whimpered at. "We will be late for the scan" she tried to say firmly but was restricted by a moan as Jacob rubbed her with his length. "I'll be quick" he smirked and whispered huskily. "Fuck" she moaned as he did as he said, slamming into her, hard and fast. "Oh baby!" He moaned, moving harder, grunting as the head board banged off the bedroom wall. "Good god!!" He moaned. Connie cried out, although she was convinced she wouldn't be able to walk after this love making. As Jacob thrusted harder and faster each time, Connie cried out his name as they both hit their climax.  "You.. you..are.. so.. so.. naughty" Connie panted and Jacob smirked as he panted, laying beside her.

Finally they arrived for their big scan. They waited and waited, as of course the NHS were running late, Connie held Jacobs hand and he kissed her hand gently as they were called. Connie perched herself on the bed, as mr t told her the gel would be cold. She bit her lip as he applied to cold gel and Jacob took her hand as they waited for the baby to appear on screen. "Ah there we go" mr t grinned, Connie beamed as she saw the picture moving round, then she looked towards Jacob who grinned and squeezed her hand. "The sex?" Jacob smiled. "We had this chat last time, you can have sex up till-" "no" they both laughed. "The sex or the baby?" "Ohhhh" mr t, laughed nervously and embarrassed, as he looked at the picture. "I'm pleased to say, you will be having a healthy baby girl" Connie and Jacob both grinned at each other. "I knew it!" Jacob grinned and Connie rolled her eyes. "Mhmm, grace will be very happy!!" "I can't wait till we tell her babe" Jacob smiled and kissed Connie hand.

After getting 3 pictures and Connie wiping the gel off her stomach they headed down to the ed hand in hand.