Part 20

6,000 wow. Never did I think this story would reach that amount of views. Thankyou all so much, to whom are all still reading and I'll be ending it pretty soon as I have 2 more stories on the go, that I have a lot more plans for.

"I like Naomi" Connie smiled. "Meh" he chuckled. Connie rolled her eyes, Jacob was so indecisive of a name for their baby girl. "Hmm, It might grow on me, I suppose" he chuckled. "Well our child is due in a month Jacob!" She chuckled. "Hmm, I suppose. Well Naomi is unusual and not common" "I don't want her to have a common name" she smiled. "I like Mia" he smiled and Connie nodded. "Yeah, so Mia or Naomi" he nodded. "We will know when we see our beautiful girl!" He grinned and kissed her shoulder. "Yeah" she beamed.

"Hurry up Jacob" Connie grumbled. "Alright grumpy" he chuckled grabbing the two tins of pink paint and running to the till. "Shut up" she glared at him and rubbed her bump. "Keys" she put out her hand as Jacob juggled around to get the out and handed them to her as she went to the car.

Connie smirked flicking paint at him. "Oi you" he smirked and flicked a bit back. "Hey! No!" She giggled and continued to paint the nursery. "Jacob can we get her name on the wall in wooden shapes of each letter??" "We don't know what we are calling her babe-" "oh we do, we both know I'll get my way, rather than you getting your way" she smirked. "Mhmm?" She looked at him and he rolled his eyes. "Fine Naomi it is!!" He laughed and finished painting the back wall, which was white, with the back wall and two side walls baby pink.

After finished they both stood at the doorway. Jacob resting his hands around her waist and on her bump. "All we need now is baby masters" she grinned and looked up at him as he leaned down to kiss her lips softly. "I wanna do something" he grinned and went over to the pink paint tin and rolled Connie's  jumper up, he then drew a small tiny face on her bump, taking a picture and forwarding it to grace. Connie chuckled and rolled her eyes, she hated to admit it but it was cute.