how we met

What Alex is wearing ^
Alex pov
I was at my house drawing like always.i was waiting for the thundermans to arrive.then I finale saw the moving Truck.me and my Prarents are superhero but my Prarents are retired so i just use my powers to stop evil in hidville.my Archnemes Dark Mayhem i Tried to find him but he just disaperred. I told my mom that i was going Over the thundermans.I went to the Front Door i was about to Knock when my phone ranged it was my best friend cherry.
(C-for cherry and A- for Alexandra )
C-hey can i come Over i have nothing to do
A-maybe later its that my mom told me to met them no neighbors
C-okay so Text me when your done so we can have a sleep Over
A-okay bye
  (Done texting)
I Knocked on there Door and a Little boy Opened the Door. He look like 11. He said "um who are you doing here and um my name is billy." "Hi billy ...." then a girl my age walked in she said "billy who is at the door".Billy said "phobe this um........(faced alex) whats your name" he said to me."Alexandra but you can call me alex" i said. "phobe this is alex." "Um billy go play with Nora".I think nora is the youngest thunderman.billy then runs off."Hi i am Phoebe not trying to be rude but what are you doing here".I say "um i am Your across the street neighbor i am Alexandra and are your Prarents home."She said "yeah,mom dad come down here a girl that wants to Talk to you."her mom and dad come down " Hi whats your name."Mrs.thunderman says i say "my name is Alexandra avalanche i live across the street." " Oh i am Hank thunderman.and she is barb thunderman." M.r.thundermane said. "Kinda like the Superhero  thunderman"  i said. They all said "no".phobe asked me "how Old are you?".I say "i am 15 years Old" she says " so  can be best friend".I say "okay we could have sleep Overs and also have a friend Named cherry.".Phobe says "oh okay" i asked phobe "what school is are you going" she says "hidville high school" i say " i got to that school to." I turn to mrs and mr thunderman I say " it was nice  Meeting you thundermans i have to go to a sleep Over so i guess i will see you sometimes " with that i leave.it was weird because president kickbutt said there was 4 i only Heard 3 and saw 2 of them.huh so i Texted cherry to come over.she came Over with her stuff and said "so how did it go with the new neighbors".I say "good but is it okay if this girl phobe comes and Hanges out with us " cherry said "yes"
"What do you wanna do" i tolder.she said " how about watch a movie in Till we got to sleep".we picked a movie called "capitán América civil war". I was in my bed eating popcorn. While cherry was in her sleeping Bag.we got Tierd and went to sleep i thought the thunderman are going to do great in hidville all i need to do is meet the 4th kid i think his name Max .I got Tierd and went to sleep.

Hey guess first chapter and um this is what her bedroom looks like

I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE THIS CHAPTER BYE:)