this looks like a Job for

Alexandra pov
I was in my room watching Netflix when my mom came in my room and said " girls day ". I wasnt that excided becuse she always wants the gossip."Okay mom". I said . Mom said "okay give me gossip ". I tolder " there is not that much gossip mom ". "I know your lying now hurry up". I said " I had my first kiss". She screams and says " who was it ". I mumble "max" she screams again and "okay so today you know how your cusent dose Karate you need to Baby Sit him". I said " mom He is an annoying little brat." She looks at me "fine". And got ready i was at the living room waiting for him to come then there was a Knock on my Door my cusent came with his karate coustum and we are heading to wongs pizza palice.they make the best pizza.

Wongs pizza place
We were in the counter and I was otdering a Pizza and my annoying cusent got us a table i was we waited for the pizza and phobe and Maxs comes with outfits.and they say " what are you doing here". I said " I have to get my cusent to eat so he can go to his karate lessons and we need pizza". I grabed the Pizza and shove it in my mouth they look at me and than my cusent i said" fine Hears your stupid pizza oh and by the way I spend your alounce on it ". Then he just say " i am going to tell my aunt ". " you tell her you meet my bad side ". He just said " fine i daré you punch me ". Then phobe and Maxs are just intertaned i yelled" YOU KNOW WHAT JUST EAT THE STUPID PIZZA ALREADY". Then he is just scared of me and I say " thats what i thought so ". And every one in the store looks at me and i yells "GET BACK TO EATING OR I SWEAR I WILL PUT THAT PIZZA UP YOUR NOSE". They were all scared of me and Maxs and phobe look at me and I shoot them a glare and they just Run.when my cusent was Done we went to his dogo.

Dogo
I was in the Dogo looking at my phone while my cusent was with his crazy sencie he broke almost all his bones then they bring an ice culputer of Mrs.wong oh no that is her and I think phobe and Maxs froze her oh no no no no this cant be happing than i saw Maxs and phobe of the corner of my Eye and just looked at my phone.than the sencie said " HEY ALEX COME HERE NOW AND SHOW THEM HOW YOU DO KARATE ". I said " No ". Than he gave me a look and I said "fine give me your best Student ". Than he Put my cusent on the mat " okay ready set Start "he said and this is how it went  i did a back flip and then he Tried to atake me and I landed on a split they all said " wow". I just staned up and went to my spot. They started practacing when they saw Maxs there since told them to attack him when i saw him get hurt i said" step away from the boy and no one gets Hurt got it". They all stoped back and phobe came out dressed as a girl that my brother worships and they didn't Belive that it was actualy her but they did after they  did after Maxs floated her up in the Air and phobe said " give me the sculpture ". They nod and gives it to her and they Run away .than they continued prácticing .

Home
When i got home I was so Tierd. Then i saw mom Sit on the couch she said " sweety  your dad went back to metroburg. " I was upset becuse He always leaves when i am not here and never says goodby . I told her " mom i am going to be up in my room". I took out my song book/diary and wrote what happen today and what i saw on my bed was the new Mephone there was a note it said :
Dear alex
I am so Sorry that i did not say goodbye but president kickbutt wanted me and this is something to make it up
Love,daddy
I Put the phone on my counter and went to bed to day was a very Long day .

Count of words:763           
I know short chapter next one wont be short promise