ditch day

Alexandra pov
I woke up this morning and had breakfest. Still remabered that me and Maxs i Tried to forget about it but it happen so i get my mind off it I am actualy going to do ditch day it's were all the kids ditch school i Texted phobe the dets
(P-phobe and a-alexandra)
A-hey since you are new we have a day at school were we ditch the place i never ditched the school before but iTs my first year doing it so do you wanna come
P-no thanks but why are you doing ditch day this year
A-becuase i need to get my mind off of some one
P-okay
A-bye
(Finshed texting)
I went to the skate Park with my Skateboard :

 Still remabered that me and Maxs i Tried to forget about it but it happen so i get my mind off it I am actualy going to do ditch day it's were all the kids ditch school i Texted phobe the dets (P-phobe and a-alexandra)A-hey since you are new we h...

II got it when i was 5 it was my aunts birthday present and I keep it Safe just like my Note book she died when i was 7 it was sad but i still remabered her when i have my Skateboard.  I went to the skate Park and saw cherry i said " hey cherry what are you doing here". She said " oh you know ditch day  hey you wanna Hang out at the Mall ".i say " yaeh sure i just need to keep my mind off of some one ". She than said "who" then i Draged her to the Mall. And we were at the food Court and cherry said " spill gosap ". I said " can't i thrust you not to say this to anyboady". She nods and I say " i Kissed Maxs ". She than say " wow that was your first kiss". " I know
It was mágical but i think He just did it to shut me up ". "Yeah okay i promeis to keep it a secrite ". Than we left

Tonight
I was going to the school becuse there was this howdown and squeare dancing and Mrs.williams invited me so i dressed up like this :

I went to school

I went to school.

School
There were so many people and I saw Mrs.williams and I said " thank you for inviting me ". She said " your welcome and here take care of the principal Keys ." She gave me the Keys and I went to eat. Then i Heard her say "to late and you two are busted ". I turned around and saw that phobe and MAXS i could not move so i turned around and went back to eating .than i Heard Mrs.williams said " i know exactly why you 2 are here ".and then i Herd phobe say " okay i know you know our secret so please dont tell anyone our Prarents will be so mad at us ". Than Mrs.william says "for laking a good hoew down". Phobe than said " no for .....loving a good hoew down."Maxs than say " yes our Prarents are very anti hoew down". Than Mrs.william says " well your secret is Safe with me lets go get you kids some dugs Alexandra come here". I turn around and face them she then continued " take them to the principal Office to get some dugs". I just nodded and tell them to follow me and phobe said " what are you doing here ". I said " ooh well since i ditch school i thought maybe i should come back ". And I take the Keys out "you have the Keys to the principal Office". I just nod and says " yes".  We walk in and turn in the lights and grab the clothes and ask " why are you Guys here ". They say " becuse we want a good hoew down ". I just nod and gives them the dugs and says " bye see you Guys on the dance floor and also um get dressed or else you cant come ." They nod and I just leave then when i went in the Gym i saw people dancing so i started to .and then Maxs and phobe came in and phobe said " Alex,maxs wants to dance with you ". I just say "No I am not going to dance my feet hurt". And she just pulls Me and Maxs together and she gose on stage and sings " grab a parterner dose do around and around here we go chip with me and the out house see me Wide step to the left and do the slide Now race your Hand up in thee air and walk your boost to the county fair Swing your Partner round and round take your Keys and Throw them down ". I knew what they were doing so i was just being nice and Not Exposé our super powers and Throw my Keys in the ground  and phobe keep on going "clap your elbow clap your theyes clock in the head house Cover your eyes" and then keep said going "Sorry every boady this gal is done ". And she left  i was happy then Maxs left and i was Sitting in the Chair Mrs.william went after him and she said " you have to stay with your Partner ". And I just say " No, Mrs.williams it's Okay He can dance with you ". Than Maxs gives me a glare and I just hive fived phobe and Sit down. I watched how Mrs.williams  was dancing with Maxs i laughed so hard than i went to the bathroom and turned invisible to see what phobe was doing than i  left and turned visible . And saw that Mrs.williams was not there i went to the Office again and I  said " I am so Sorry that i lost the Keys" and than Maxs haned them to me and I say " here they are ". And then i left to go home walking.i went home and saw my mom she was in her room sleeping i went up stairs and went to sleep.

Count of words:967           
Sorry if it's a short chapter