Where am I now? (Part 4)

Always remember, dear readers: Take care of your memories and your loved ones because you never know when it's someones last day, and you never know what you have, and the memories you made, until their gone. Always take care of the people in your life, different or normal, old or younf, sick or healthy, because we all have the same beating and the small random act of kindness could change someone's world..... 

No matter what goes on now, whether it tear my down and shatter me again into million tiny little pieces, and I feel the need to give up, Ill fight because I now know im strong; I have the mental strength of 10 men and a mind way older than years of 17. I know im stronger than anyone who has ever put me down and all the things I've been through. I know, for the most importance, that NOTHING can break me anymore. 

It's all said and done, I AM strong,  I AM the person that lived through hell and back and kept a smile on my face. I fought, and will continue to fight, because my sister, and also because the secret word I've always lived by: Manage. If you can get out of bed in the morning and just breath through it all, you're strong. If you can fight through whatever is in your path and knock down the walls of pain when the strength of a cannon, you're strong. Never say you cant, because no matter what, you have a meaning, you have a reason whether you know it or not, and you're the best you can be. 

If you could take it through each and every day with a smile, and if you can just manage, even through the roughest patches of your life, then you have the strength to do as Hailey did and move mountains, darlings. 

............ 

Never forget that. 

If there's one thing I learned from it all, and still continue to: YOU ARE STRONG....