Chapter 16.

Harry's POV

"Who are you?" Louis repeats, a confused expression all over his face.

I swallow hard. "Y-you don't remember-r me-e?" My voice cracks as tears start to form in the corners of my eyes.

"No. Why? Who are you?" He questions.

"I'm Harry-y Styles." I speak.

"Sorry, Harry. I've never heard of you before." He apologies.

"Its n-not your fault-t." I sigh.

"You must of been really close to me for you to be here." Louis smiles a little.

"Yeah..." I hold back the tears.

"Are we friends? Best friends?" Louis looks up at me.

"Yeah. Best friends." I say as happily as I can.

He really doesn't remember me?

He smiles at me and I smile back at him a bit, just as Jay walks back into the room. She hands Louis the cup of water. He takes it and downs it down him.

"Don't do that Lou." Jay says, concerned. "You can choke."

Louis blushes and puts the cup down on the side table before sitting up properly.

Dr Samuels walks through the door. "Ahh. Mr Tomlinson, your awake. I'm Dr Samuels." Dr Samuels smiles and walks over to Louis' bed.

"Yes. I am." Lou smiles with a nod of his head.

"Now Louis. Are you feeling okay? Do you think anything is wrong?" The doctor asks.

"I think I have forgotten some things." Louis looks down at his lap.

"Like what Lou?" Jay asks.

"Harry." Lou looks up at me then back to him mum.

"You've forgotten your b-" Louis' mum starts but I cut her off,

"Best friend."

Jay looks over at me and I just shrug.

"Can you remember anything from him?" Dr Samuels asks and picks up a clipboard and pen.

"No." Lou whispers.

"Can you remember anything else?" Dr Samuels asks Lou.

"My mum, I have four sisters. I moved schools and I live in Homes Chapel, but used to live in Doncaster. Liam, Niall and Zayn are my friends. Niall and Liam are together. Zayn has a girlfriend called Perrie, who is also my friend... Um...." Louis pauses to think. "I think that's all."

He remembers more or less everything but me? His own boyfriend? Maybe its a sign that we're not ment to be together.

"Okay Louis. It looks like you've just forgotten Harry. We're going to keep you in for another week. Hopefully your memory will regain by then." And with that, Dr Samuels leaves.

A week later.

Monday.

Harry's POV

Louis is back at school today.

He remembers nothing about me still!

So we aren't really together anymore.

"Hi Harry." Niall smiles and walks up to me.

"Hi." I mumble.

"Soo. I heard Louis is back at school today." He reminds me.