-23- pt. 2

Third person's POV

Luke, Calum, and Michael had made their way over to the park to set everything up. Luke had chosen to do this at the park where Luke and Ashton had come when they first met, after going to Starbucks. Everything was all set up and the boys were getting into place. Then the first part of the plan was put into action.

Ashton's POV

I had started to get ready to leave for this "surprise" Luke had for me when I received a text from Luke.

Luke: go to your front door, and open it.

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion at the text but did it nevertheless. When I went to open my front door, a note was taped to it. I read the note and it said:

Hey Ashton,

I remember when we first admitted we liked each other and I asked you out. But you had no. And of course you told my why and I wanted to fix those problems. And that's exactly what happened.

We talked on the phone

We met

We hung out

And now, I'm doing something really special. I've put a couple of these places and I think you'll like it. Hopefully. Now you're gone go over to Michael's house and he'll explain a little bit more. But go over there now and have fun. OH AND BTW me and Michael met. Him and Calum clicked as well don't say I said that though.

Luke. 

I chuckled at the note but grabbed my car keys, got in my car and began driving over to Michael's place.

--/time skip cause lazy af/--

I arrived at Michael's house in a little over 25 minutes cause of the traffic. I walked up to the door and knocked. Michael answered it almost immediately.

"Hey bud." He said to me.

"Hey Michael. Wanna explain to me a little of what's going on?" I chuckled once again.

"Maybe." He stepped outside. "Ok so here's what's going on. You're gonna follow this next note, meet Calum, get one final note and see Luke. And that's when you're gonna love your life, ok here's the note, happy searching." He said quickly and before I could say anything else or ask another question he opened the door and ran inside slamming the door closed. I rolled my eyes at him then opened the note.

Hey Ashton (again),

Remember the first time I texted you on kik? And how I was being dumb and acting like a little kid? Good times. Haha anyway now you have to go to where we first met and look for a kiwi, raven haired boy. He's Calum. He'll give you the final note then it's the surprise. Hope you like it.

Love,
Luke

I rolled my eyes playfully and thought back to where we first met. Starbucks. I got in my car and began driving to Starbucks. I arrived there in under 10 minutes.

I pulled up and saw a guy that matched the description Luke gave me.

"Hi are you Calum?" I asked when I approached him

"Yep that's me. Nice to finally meet ya Ashton."

"You too"

"Ok I'm just gonna skip the note and tell you where to go. Go to the park across the street, follow the trail and you'll find Luke. Now have fun. I'm going to Michael's." He said then hurried off. I followed his directions and arrived at a picnic table where Luke sat.

"Hey"

"Hi"

"So, you ready for the surprise?" I nodded. He got and walked to a tree and pulled on a string I had just noticed was there. When he did a banner fell in front of me hanging in the trees. It said:

Will you go out with me?

I smiled, turned to Luke who had his head down. I walked over to him and he looked at me.

"So? What do you say?" He said nervously.

"Of course you adorable blonde idiot."

He smiled widely and hugged me, and spun me around. I giggled and we locked eyes. Then I noticed he started leaning in and so did I. And our lips met. And it was the perfect moment.

*******
A/n- so how sucky was that?

Ok I have a question cause I'm thinking this is gonna be the end. And the epilogue is gonna be next. But should there be a sequel? Cause idkkkk. Help😂😂😂

Anywho hope you enjoyed it. Prob not but lol. Ugh kill me.😂😂

Okie well bai all my lovelies