Epilogue.

Third Person's POV
one month later....

"Hey ash. Can you c'mere?" Luke yelled from his bedroom. Ashton was staying over for the night.

"Yea gimme a sec." Ashton replied back. Leaving the kitchen to go up to Luke's room.

"What's up?" Ashton asked when he got to his room.

"Where did this picture come from?" Luke asked holding a framed picture. It was a picture of the two of them cuddled up and Luke had his arm around Ashton, and Ashton had his head laying on Luke's should looking up at him while Luke was looking down at Ashton. And they both had fond smiles on their faces.

"Oh," Ashton smiled before saying,"Calum and Michael took that picture the one night we were all together. But I didn't know about it until he told a few days later because he had printed it, and framed it. Then he gave it to me. And now I keep it in my bag because whenever I feel sad or lonely, I know I can just take out the picture, look at it, and feel happy." Ashton finished. He had made his way over to Luke and the two were now sitting on Luke's bed holding the picture between the both of them.

"I remember that day. We had all gotten together after Michael and Calum went on vacation with Calum's family. This is a really cute picture." Luke said looking up from the picture and at Ashton now. "But it'll never be as cute as you."

"Aw. Thanks Lukey." Ashton said blushing.

"Of course. I could go on and on about how cute you are, and how much I love you. But we would still be here next week if I did. Because I love you more than I could ever explain. I love you so much Ashton." Luke pecked Ashton on the lips. Ashton had tears in his eyes at this point. "No one has ever said that to me. I love you so so much Luke. You seriously are the greatest boyfriend ever." Ashton pulled Luke into a hug and Luke hugged back.

They stayed like that for a few minutes. Ashton was the first one to pull away from the hug and kiss Luke's lips.

Luke smiled into the kiss, then pulled away and said,"How about we get some sleep?" Luke brushed a piece of Ashton's hair away from his face. Ashton nodded and they both climbed into bed. And they fell asleep in each other's arms.

The End

*******
A/n- ok so there's the end of the book. Hope you liked it. Probably not. But hey I finished a book for once. Haha no. Anyway thanks to all the people who read this and voted. Means a lot. So yea. Thanks again. Bye.