Her...

Felix's POV
Walking down the halls. Walking with Locies. And there's a hot girl trying to talk to me. Wait...SHIT. I grabbed Locus and pulled him in front of me. "What?" Locus hisses. I felt my cheeks heat up while I looked at her. She had long light brown hair, dyed navy blue at the ends. A slender figure, and dark orange eyes.

"Oh... Hello Miss this is my friend Felix. I'm Locus, are you new here?" Locus stepped out of the way so she could see me. "Yeah I'm the new merc. Nice to meet you Locus and Felix." I'm literally having a panic attack. What do I say?! "H-hi." Hi? Is that the best I can do?

The girl laughed. "You're cute Felix. I'm Melony." Locus looked at my and grinned evilly. Oh god...what's he gonna do?

"Melony, would you like to come over later? For us to express our feelings of how happy we are that you're here?" No. Locies why? Melony smiled deviously. "Come to my house after six. I'll be there~" She pulled one of my lip piercings and walked away. Once she was out of earshot Locus started laughing.

"Shut up!" I yelled. He didn't, of course. I sighed. "Well I'm screwed."

"Literally!" Locus laughed. I growled and continued walking down the hall to the armory.

Sorry it's so short but it feels like it could be ended here!