Klay, Keagan and Jackson

-US Bank, Los Angeles, California

27th floor

Jackson's turn.

Jackson: Klay, why did it matter when the last time we have been watching the rest of the videos on YouTube when all of us had been laughing so hard I almost peed my pants?

Klay's turn.

Klay Thompson: I can tell that there were some varieties in this video when we were watching the top 10 Austin Powers, fat buster and Skype laughter chain.

Keagan's turn.

Keagan Thompson: Bro Jackson, that was unexpected. All of us were laughing because it was so funny and you farted at the same time.

Jackson: Are you serious dude?

Keagan Thompson: Yes I am.

Jackson: Okay I admit it. I farted during the watching thing.

- Jackson farts in the conference room.

Klay Thompson: JACKSON AGAIN!

Jackson: Sorry Klay it was an accident.

Klay Thompson: My God! Jackson! People are going to enter the conference room to be held for the meeting or something and the conference room will smell like rotten eggs.

Jackson: Oops sorry Klay.

Klay Thompson: Not a problem anyway. But still, people are going to enter the conference room and it will smell hella bad in here. Now I have to spray across the room by using my perfume.

Keagan Thompson: Ew! Jackson. Did you crap yourself?

Jackson: No! I farted.

Keagan Thompson: Like dad said, people are going to come inside the conference room.

Jackson: I know that dude.

Klay Thompson: Well you had to admit that I said that a couple times because it's going to cause more wreak havoc when it comes to digestive problems. You know what I meant?

Jackson: That's exactly what I heard Klay.

Klay Thompson: Okay then. You heard me.

Jackson: Okay Klay, I admit what you said, the digestive problems can cause wreak havoc and I get what you mean.

Klay Thompson: Well good.

Keagan Thompson: My gosh! Dude. You are getting us into a gassy situation.

Klay Thompson: Don't even pass gas in public because that's embarrassing 😪.

Jackson: Oh oops.

Klay Thompson: You could've asked me earlier if you feel like you need to pass gas or anything, so that you can step outside of the conference room or ask me to go with you to the restroom or something.

Jackson: Nuts! I could've done that.

Klay Thompson: Well it's too late now, you let go of something that was in your butt way too easy.

Jackson: Sorry Klay.

Klay Thompson: No need to apologize Jackson, it's not your fault.

Shawn Mendes checks in to the conference room.

Shawn Mendes: What's going on?

Klay Thompson: My apologies man, my son's friend Jackson had digestive problems right now.

Shawn Mendes: Oh I understand. I'm Shawn Mendes.

Klay Thompson: My name's Klay Alexander Thompson. This is my son Keagan and his friend Jackson, I guess they were like brothers to Lauren and Lilly and a second son to me.

Shawn Mendes: Oh that's sweet.

Jackson: Hi Shawn.

Keagan Thompson: Hi Shawn.

Shawn Mendes: Where are your sisters and friends?

Keagan Thompson: They're at home.

Shawn Mendes: Okay, well I'm just stopping by, so I'll see your sisters and friends tomorrow.

Keagan Thompson: okay.

Before going home to the Thompsons Household in which is visiting Keagan, Lauren and Lilly's grandparents, Jackson admitted that when he passed gas, he felt humiliated about it or could've asked Klay to take him to the bathroom because he knew it was his fault.

*Downtown Los Angeles*

Jackson: I swear to God! Klay. All I did was that I was willing to see what had happened not because of that, I didn't know dealing with intestinal gas wasn't that easy.

Klay Thompson: Don't worry about it. It takes time that there were some things that needed to make it up on time, if it is seems hard to you. Let them be.

Jackson: Okay :).