Chapter I

A black van started up at again at a stop light and turned left on Track Road. The wan sped up to twenty miles an hour and was finally out of sight in a tunnel with graffiti on all the walls. The van pulled over and a man dressed in a black suit opened the back, sliding door, caring a big black case. When he shut the door the van drove off again.
    The man walked up a flight of steps and out into the open, on the sidewalk and walked across the street. Into a parking garage, pressed the up button on the elevator and waited. the elevator doors opened and he walked in, pressed the 10 button and the doors closed. He felt the elevator start to go up, then it stopped, the doors opened, and he walked out. A man walked into the elevator and the doors closed, the man with the case walked to a tarp that was hanging for construction. He lifted the tarp and walked in. He sat on a chest and opened his case.
    He set the case on the ground and drew out part of a sniper riffle, then the barrel for the gun and twisted it on. Then he took the stock and twisted it on into place. He reached down and pulled out the scope, and slid it into place, then took out six bullets. And put them in the cylinder.
    "Alright where are you," the man said.
    He set up the stand and put the sniper and aimed at the sidewalk across the river. He looked through the scope, and waited. Then he saw his target, biking on the sidewalk. He aimed at the head and shot, the man dropped immediately and people coming and going in either direction started to run . he found a few people running and shot most of them, one bullet missed and hit a juice container and got stuck . He shot again and hit the woman, running. No screams were heard, but he could hear sirens in the distance.
He quickly unscrewed the barrel and stock, put them in the case and walked over to the elevator and walked in. He pressed the 1, he felt the elevator start to go down. The doors opened and he walked out, across the street and into the tunnel. The black van pulled up again and he got int, it drove off.
Just then the police cars got to the crime and they got out as the van drove into the distance.