Chapter 1:The Forest

Sakura's POV

I was sleeping in my bed when I saw a vision

~•~Start of vision~•~

"No stay away from me!"I said screaming.

"Just shut up! Your not gonna escape from us! Right brother?"said the man with gold blonde hair with golden eyes.

"Yes, your not gonna escape from us just give in and it will be all over soon"the man said with a smirk he has blue hair with white tips at the end and green eyes.

After that they pinned me on cell bars I think we're in a dungeon.Then I felt something on my arms,legs and body and I saw rose thorns all around my body I keep on moving but I can't even escape and now I'm all covered with scratches.

"Stop moving your just gonna get yourself hurt, now look at your body its all covered with scratches even your beautiful face, here"the blue haired man said and he bit his finger and blood came out of it he used it and wipe my face with a scratched on it I felt his blood on me but my finger got scratched.

"You don't give them blood stupid! You drink their blood! and I'm thirsty already"said the man with gold hair then he licked my finger.

"Woah... This is.... good"said the man with gold hair that keeps licking my finger.

"I wanna taste it too"said the man with blue hair then he bit me on the neck.Then I fainted and woke up

~•~End of vision~•~

I gasped for air and woke up to see a villager shaking me, waking me up and he asked if I'm ok I just nodded then he told me to make him a potion that heals colds so I did.

A few hours later I ran out of herbs so I decided to go to the forest and what is that forest? Yep you guessed it the Isidra forest
"Oh why do I have to run out of mokata leaves"I said while sighing.

"I can go with you if you like Sakura"asked the villager.

"No its ok I can go by myself"I said

"Ok then well, I'm gonna go then"said the villager waving at me and I waved back.

I faced the forest and gone into it.

~•~At the forest~•~
"I know its somewhere around here I've been here like forever"I said then I got tired and sat beside a tree and I drifted to sleep.
I saw a vision again

~•~Start of vision~•~
I was hiding behind a tree when I saw two people and a huge castle they were talking about something but I can't hear it very well and they've gone inside the castle.
~•~End of vision~•~
I woke up and continued walking through the forest as I go deeper in the woods I saw two red eyes looking at me It gives me the shivers, not taking anymore braveness I ran screaming

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh!!!!!!"I screamed while catching my breath
Until I saw......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Huh? What's this? Woah! A castle!?"I said surprised then I saw two people and they were talking.

'Wait a sec this.......is.......the vision!'I thought.I just secretly look at them and they went inside the castle.

???POV
"Why does she have to die! She's innocent, she didn't kill any mortals!"said the man with gold hair that was furious.

"Calm down, we know that ok?"said the blue haired man calming him down.

???POV
'I'm glad I calmed him down, if I didn't he will go on rampage again....... Well he is right about her' I thought.

~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°
So? How was the first chapter everyone and who do you think belongs to the two mysterious POVs
Well find it out on the next chapter
Bye bye readers!
: )