Descriptions

Name: Yukina(like I said she will soon have her last name when the right time comes because someone doesn't want me to tell -_-)

Birthday: April 17

Blood type: AB

Siblings: ???

Parents: ???

Race:Human(I guess? You guys will know why later on)

Height:4'11

Age:12

Looks: She has light brown hair that reaches up to her thigh and has green eyes that looks like a new bloom leaf and sometimes she puts her hair up in a high ponytail and sometimes just a normal ponytail and sometimes she puts it in a braid and she rarely let's her hair down. She rarely wears sleeveless shirts and dresses. At home she wears a dress or just plain shirt and pants or shirt and shorts.(just imagine that her hair is up to her thighs). She looks like a 6 year old girl I really mean it she's like a 6 year old.

Personality: Nice,cute,kind,beautiful,generous,energetic,cheerful, smart, rarely cold and deadly, if she's angry don't go close to her and many more personalities that you will know soon.

Hobbies: Dancing,reading,listening to music,playing different kinds of instruments,training,playing with guns and swords, looking at the stars and the blue sky,drawing,walking around the forest,taking care of the forest,making other people smile and make them happy,escaping, and making fun of my friends(just a little bit) and many more.

Dislikes: Being woke up(the being woke up one is like somebody woke you up by shouting,surprising you in your sleep and other loud stuffs that bothers you in your sleep), getting my hopes up, being alone, and negative life stuffs.