Niall Horan Imagine - The One For me >firsth part!<

Fisth part only and only for you!

The One For Me

You are just a nerd a nerd with glasses,horrible clothes and weird hair.

You are just beign invisible...You are just siting in your class, waiting for a ring.Here it comes ,the ring.Your best friend just come to class, hurry.She sits behind you and say loud (so you can hear it) „Hey!“.You automatically turn behind you on your BF put your hand up,wave and keep saying „Hey..Hey...Hey!“ untill she hear you.You doesn't wanna scream you don't like to do that.You move your nerd glasses more on your nose so you can see others.As the teacher comes into your class you fast stand up to say Good Morning.Everybody got up and say Hello to teacher.As you sit down she sits down on her own chair behing big table.She pick up class book from table and write who is missing.When she write it she stand up and goes infront of blackboard.You hear sound of opening door and you turn your head fast.You look into a blue eyes which are looking straing into yours.You were like: Whoah cute guy alert!!

You blush but you are sill looking into his blue eyes.Head of this school comes infront of board next to the teacher.He says „Hello dear chilldrens.“ he swings his hands and almost hit that boy.Almost!Everybody say hello to him. „This is your new classmate.He will be there with you.Everybody knows he is famous but keep acting normall.Like he IS normall boy.Mainly girls!“ he warn girl which were about to start screaming.They stopped and keep talking with their neighbours.

My BF behind me kicked me hard into my chair.I startled and I fast looked down.I kept drawing not interested of what hes saying.But when that boy started to speak I get up my head and looked at him.He is looking me into my eyes.I turn around but then I realize that he is really watching me.He start indroducing himself. „Iam Niall Horan-“ he didn't say what he wanted because girls started scream.Excpet me.And my BF behind me.We weren't that type of girl screaming on somebody.Niall were looking at them normally.We were looking at them disgustedly.

Niall said more about himself and then teacher let hem sit somewhere.He walked in my street and he was so close to my desk.He was looking like he wanna miss me.But then he walked back to my desk.He pointed to chair next to me and asked „Is there sitting somebody?Can I sit there?“ you turned your head on him and answered in a schock „This seat is free ,you can sit there.“ you said trying act cool.But you are a nerd so you doesn't know it.How to act cool.He smile at you and sit next to you.You feel so excited and you have buterflyes in your belly.You keep drawing your things in your note infront of you.Don't listen anybody.Just beign nerd.You are watching him rest hour.He looks at you sometimes not so usually as you are doing it.You think you like him.He is pretty and seem like a nice guy.

In school you were bored all the way and you keep watching boy with blue eyes.Niall.After lunch you changed and now you are standing before school waiting on you BF.You are still waiting.10 minutes passed and you were still waiting on her there.Then your phone vibrated.You look at it.Message from your best friend sayn' she will be late and she will miss firsth bus.You sighed.

Niall : “Hey.I heard that you are living in /your town/.Iam living in /your town/ too.So we can go on bus together.

You hear somebody sayn' something and when you pick up your head you see boy with blue eyes reqesting you to come with him on the other side of town and catch the same bus.He is still looking at you waiting on your answer.

Niall : “We should go if we doesn't wanna miss firth bus.” he smile at you.

You come back to reallity and look at him.