Niall Horan Imagine - The One For Me Part 6

When you finally stopped freaking out because of that kiss on cheek you were lying on your bed,breathing fast.Then you wanted to finally do it.While you was walking to you bag you was singing something.You picked out your phone.You fell on your bed and searched for your frend number.You turned on your back.Finally she picked it up.

BF: Hey /your name/.What do you need? She asked you.

You : Do you still wana help with my makeover? You just aked.

BF : Today? She sounded confused.

You : Yes.

BF : Sure!We will meet on bus stop.I'll make you look better than me. She smirked.

You : Really?Thank you!Bye for now. You was so happy.

BF : Bye!

You putted something different than what you wear to school and walked down.You put something warm on you and walken out.You started to walk to bus stop.You was waiting there just some minutes until the bus camed.Your friend didn't wanted to tell you where is she taking you.As you soon realized that she is taking you to much shops.In one of them the did your hair.In other one your friend picked so much clothes for you.In other was they did your nails.And there was so much stuffs.Shoes,Accessories,shirts,socks and others a lot important things.

Something about night you and your friend got back.You both said bye to each others.But you was waiting until her bus come and then you finally tired walked home.Home you was so tired that you didn't spalled theese things that your friend choosed for you.You walked upsairs and get a shower.Then in peace you fell into sleep in your bed.

Morning.You woked up.You walked in your pyjamas downstairs and grabbed bag where was especially things for this school day.You wanted to impress Niall.You told your BF and she did a great work.You hope you will impress him.You tooked that bag and run upstair.You did everything that your friend told you to do and then you prepared your bag in school.And finally it was time to go.You tooked your new shoes.You was standing infront of your door.Just some moves and you will open the door.You tooked deep breath and did theese moves.

You haven't seen Niall in bus.You though that he was going by his new car.You didn't know but you hoped that you will see him in school.

You walked in school.While you was walking to your chiffonier everybody was turning on you.You smiled on this.They looked so confused and they can't belive what they just saw.You opened your chiffonier and get some stuffs from there.School bell started to ring.It was time to go in class.So you walked way in your class.

When you came in everybody was already there.Just some idiots were late.You saw Niall chatting with guy infront of him.You tooked a deep breath and walked where you was always sitting.Everybody turned on you and started to talk about you.You waved on your smiling BF and sitted down next to Niall.You was sitting next to the window so you sneaked behind Niall.That guy infront of him stopped talk and looked at you how you are sneaking behind Niall.He lightly punched Niall in his hand.He looked on him confused.As you sit down that guy pointed on you.So Niall turned his head on you.His chin fell down and he widened his eyes.He fast turned his head on that guy and back on you.He tapped on your hand.You turned on him.

Niall : Iam sorry but there is sitting somebody. He was so confused.

You smiled on him.And than laughed.

You : Niall!You little idiot.It's me! He was so confused but you was still smiling.

You: God Iam /Your Name/ ,you!You know me! You smile on him.