Chapter 1

Fora's POV

"... Mommy...? ... Daddy...?..."

"..."

"Wake up... Wake up!... Please..."

"Fora?..."

"Please... Please don't..."

"DON'T LEAVE ME!!"

"We love you very much... Please never forget... No matter what..."

"MOMMY!! DADDY!! NOOOOOO!!!!"

~~~

"FORA!"

My eyes shot open as tears stream down my face, my body drenched in cold sweat, hysteric sobs and hyperventilating breaths escaping my lips.

"C-C-Ciel...?" Oh that's right. They're already dead. I live with the Phantomhives right now. They're really nice.

"It was just a nightmare! You're okay!" Ciel put his tiny arms around me and stroked my head, calming me as my hysteric sobs begin to die down.

"Ciel... Thank you..." I muttered loud enough for him to hear, thankful for his attempts to cheer me up.

"Get ready Fora! Lizzy's coming over today. Oh, and breakfast is ready too" Ciel let go of his arms around me and gave me a bright smile. He then sat by the edge of my bed and waited for me.

I then sighed to myself and made my way to the bathroom and did my morning routine. I randomly grabbed a dress from the closet and placed it on the bed.

"Hey Ciel... Help me with this?" I grabbed the corset and wrapped it around myself as Ciel grabbed hold of the strings and began to pull and tied the knot.

"There you go!" He smiled at me. Ciel has a very beautiful smile. It's also very heart warming.

I put on the dress that I randomly grabbed.

"Let's go Ciel" I smiled at him and reached out my hand to him. He holds my hand and together we leave the room.

It's been about two years since the fire happened. I was training to become and uphold the title as Marchioness of the Aevus household. But then a fire started and burnt down the manor.

The Queen then ordered the Phantomhive household to look after me because we had close relations. Well, at least closer than the Midford's. They helped me with my studies and training. The Midford's with my sword skills. I had to become a Marchioness as soon as possible after all.

Training was harsh but it doesn't matter, I could not let my family name remain fallen for long after all. I was done with my training and studies, a week from now I would be officially given my title as a Marquis.

Ciel and I head to the dining hall. He let go of my hand and ran towards his parents.

"Good morning mother! Good morning father!" He laughed and hugged them, and in turn they also hugged him. Watching the scene, I let out a bittersweet smile. Reminiscent of my own family.

"Oh! There you are Fora" The Earl of Phantomhive, Vincent, called out to me once he noticed my presence.

"Good morning Fora, did you have a good rest?" The Lady of Phantomhive, Rachel, asked as Ciel stood by her side, his hand in hers.