Chapter 6

3rd Person POV

In a cage on stage held a girl bounded and blinded.

The girl sighed to herself as she begun to concentrate.

'Well I can't stay trapped forever'

Heat began to radiate off her body as near by sources of fire too began to grow in response to that heat.

"Is it just me or is it getting rather hot in here?" A voice asked just then several voices began to ring out in screams, "FIRE!"

Everyone ran from their places as the walls and chairs began to catch fire.

The blindfold covering Fora's eyes began to burn off as the same thing happened to the ropes that bound her hands. She dusted herself as she stood up, "Now to get out of this cage" With that, she removed her gloves and tossed them to the floor as they also began to burn. Her small hands gripped themselves around the cage's bars as the black began to turn a bright orange, which eventually began melting away.

After creating an opening for herself she walked out of the cage and the fire had ceased. Just then, the door or rather the wall slammed open.

"FORA!"

Ciel was the one that yelled as he ran in first as Sebastian followed behind shortly.

"Fora! Are you alright?" Ciel asked worriedly as he looked up and down, making sure that Fora wasn't hurt. "Well I mean, besides the fact that I got drugged I'm okay" She shrugged it off.

That was when Ciel had begun to examine their surroundings and had noticed the burnt smell in the air. "What in blazes happened here?"

"Haha, funny. I was caught in an underground auction when all of a sudden a fire started and everyone got scared and left me here" She explained with a lie as she showed the cage where she had previously been in. "It's almost like I'm destined to die by fire"

"That is quite an amazing luck you've got there" Sebastian commented as he looked around for clues.

"Well whatever, we need to get out of here. Scotland Yard will be here soon enough" Ciel said as Sebastian came over.

"Okay and- Woah!" Fora was going to ask how when Sebastian scooped both of them up in his arms, both her and Ciel.

"Well I guess this works too"

Then they left and headed back for the mansion in London.

The next morning, another killing happened, prompting Ciel and Sebastian to formulate and go with their plan B.

~~~

It was just past evening. The Sun had just set and Fora was sound asleep, exhausted from the events of the previous night. Or so it seemed.

The door the bluenette's room was opened as two figures looked inside, once they had confirmed that she was still asleep they closed the door to her room and begun to head out.

"Young Master, are you sure you want to leave Lady Fora behind?" Sebastian asked as he trailed behind his Young Master.

"Yes... I don't want her to go through any more trauma" Ciel said as he headed out the door and towards their new destination.

"You do realize you are preventing the inevitable?" Sebastian inquired as he closed the door behind him. Ciel said nothing as he tightened his fist and continued along his path.

Fora's POV

Once I was sure that Sebastian and Ciel had left I got up and got dressed.

'What were they thinking leaving me behind? I'm going regardless of what they do. I can't believe that they didn't realize that they woke me up when they opened the door.'