Chapter 5

3rd Person POV

Next morning, Fora was summoned to Ciel's study.

"What's going on Ciel?" The bluenette asked with a yawn, not ready for the day.

Ciel merely smirked as he held up a letter in his hand. "We're going to London on The Queen's orders"

"I'm sorry but why?" Fora was pretty irritated. Clearly not a morning person.

Ciel could only chuckle lightly to himself. Seeing Fora like this had slightly reminded him of the past as there were some mornings whereby she wouldn't wake up at all. Even when she did she would be very grumpy.

"You've seen the news haven't you? The cases of Jack the Ripper" Ciel rested his face against a his palm where his elbow propped itself on the table.

"Oh yeah I have heard of some kind of news like that" Fora said as she stretched upwards.

"Great then we're going now"

"Huh?! But I have yet to pack!" Fora exclaimed as a smirk spread across Ciel's features.

"Sebastian" with a snap of his fingers, the doors swung open to the sight of Sebastian standing there with a suitcase in his hands.

"Already done Young Master" He simply said with a smile.

Fora jumped at his sudden entrance and turned to face him. "What the?! Are you some kind of speed demon?"

Sebastian simply gave his signature comment.

"I'm just one hell of a butler. How could I be a Phantomhive butler if I can't even do this?"

Fora sighed as she gave up. "Alright fine. Let's go then"

~~~

They've arrived in London via a carriage. Ciel and Sebastian had already entered the house as Fora lagged behind. Examining the house with a slight smile on her face as she recalled old memories.

Giving herself a light slap on both sides of her cheeks she entered the house. That was when she heard an assortment of noises.

"Jeez, where did they put the tea leaves in this house?"

"I can't find them either..."

"How come the things in this house are so hard to find?"

"Yeah where is it?"

She could somewhat recognize the two voices. Then came along the voices that she was already familiar with.

"MADAME RED?! LAU?! Why are you here-" That was Ciel but before he could finish the female voice cut him off. "Ah, he came back so quickly"

Then the bluenette turned away from the voices and began to explore the house to see if anything had changed.

"Hold on, why is there an extra cup of tea? Are we expecting another guest?" The lady of red asked.

To answer her question, Fora made her way into the room.

Upon sight of her made the lady of red drop the tea cup in her hand, as her mouth hung agape and eyes as wide as saucers. Thankfully, Sebastian was quick enough to catch the tea cup and its contents before it smashed onto the ground.

"FORA?!" She yelled as disbelief was obviously laced in her voice. She got up her chair and made her way over to the girl of blue. Slowly stretching out her hand as she gently touched Fora's face, as if she was afraid that she would break.

"Is that really you?" The lady felt Fora's face as tears welled up from the corner's of her eyes.

"Don't cry Aunt Angelina. Tears don't suit you" Reaching up, Fora wiped away Madam Red's tears before they fell. That's when Madam Red enveloped her in a hug, and they stayed that way for a while, no one interrupting their moment. Eventually they parted.