Chapter 4

3rd Person POV

When Fora descended down the stairs, a lady stood there with a giant bag in her hand. The mahogany wood railing in her hand, she made her way down.

Ciel was conversing with the lady at the door while Sebastian stood by his side. 

"Lady Fora?"

The girl shifted her gaze to see a woman. It was Nina Hopkins. London's most famous tailor.

"As you can see here, Fora has returned and is in need of clothes. Do what you must" Ciel simply said as he turned to face the bluenette.

"Nina?" Fora tilted her head as she made slow casual steps towards them.

"How are you-" Nina started but was quickly cut off, "Alive? I too would like to know that" Fora had been the one to cut her off.

"Let's not think about that too much okay? Come on! I really wanna wear dresses especially made by you" She smiled as she lightly grasped Nina's hand.

"O-Of course!" She huffed, snapping out of her disbelief. "Looking at you now has given me so many ideas! Ooooohh I can't wait for people to see you in the dresses!" Nina was really excited. She grabbed the young girl by the hand and forcefully dragged her into another room.

~~~

"I present to you! Lady Fora Aevus!" Nina stepped out of the way as the bluenette came into view. 

She was wearing a light blue dress that complemented her hair. The dress had expanded out to right by her feet, similar to Elizabeth's. A large dark blue ribbon was tied to the back of her dress. The dress was an off the shoulder dress, exposing her shoulders. The sleeves hugged her arms until the middle of her forearms where the sleeves flared with slight frills, it reached her fingertips. 

A choker that matched her dress wrapped around her neck while smaller dark blue ribbons decorated the choker. A pair of electric blue heels did she wear, making her slightly taller. A bright red bow was adorned on her head, holding some of her hair back.

"Wow" Ciel didn't know what to say. 

"Too much?" Fora asked shyly as she slightly twiddled her thumbs and looked down at her feet.

"You look breathtaking Milady" Sebastian complimented as Fora tried to hide her blush. She looked down once more as she muttered as small 'Thanks'.

"Isn't she adorable? I'm predicting that one of the new fashion trends to be something like this, Simple and Elegant! I've truly outdone myself this time!" Nina huffed out her chest.

"I'll send the other dresses over later, so I've stock piled some dresses for her to wear. Also, regarding the special order you had asked for, it will be delivered soon" Nina gathered her things and held onto her bag.

"That's fine. Thank you for your time Nina" Ciel thanked as Nina smiled and left.

"Well now Fora, shall we have breakfast?"

He didn't have to ask twice, she was already on her way there.

Once she got there and took a seat Ciel cleared his throat, "Before we get started I think I should give you a formal introduction to all of the servants here" With a snap of his fingers several people gathered.

"You've met him before but this here is Sebastian Michaelis, he's my butler and if you need anything just ask him. That's Baldroy, the chef. Mey-Rin, the maid. Finnian, the gardener" Everyone made their own greeting when they were introduced. "And this is, well you know him already, Tanaka, the house steward"