Chapter 1

Hey guys. Honestly I am very excited for this story. The ideas in my head are just awesome and I hope you guys enjoy it . I love you guys and I hope that you'll find my story entertaining. I'll update every week unless I am really busy. So here starts our journey.....

Chapter 1

"Morgana."

"Amelia."

"Amy."

"Mia."

"Waters."

"Wake up sleeping beast. Its bloody fucking 7 and I'm not getting late again today because of your sleeping syndrome."

I could hear my two best friends Desire and Theodar shouting on top of their voices. 

Uggghhh. I think its time to get up or they are surely going to break the world record for shouting above 500 decibels.

"For christ's sake will you both shut up. Stop straining your vocal chords. "  Getting up from my bed I headed towards my bathroom to take a quick shower.

"We need to reach in an hour. I'm going to make you pay for starbucks if you fucking sleep in the bathroom." Des shouted.

"Our school is 10 minutes from here, Des. Stop getting your panties in a twist."

"I'm going to grab something from the kitchen. Get her down. Fast." I heard Theo telling Des.

After showering I put on my bathrobe and went to my closet to get my clothes. "Des, just blow dry my hair please. Or else we'll get late."

"Yes my majesty, anything for not getting a fucking detention again." Des said groaning and grabbing the hair drier from my dressing table.

Desire and Theodar had been my bestfriends ever since I joined play group. We were the three musketeers. Our group was quiet the talk of school since Des with her yummy figure, ok cross that, sounds gross. Des with her sexy figure was a cheerleader and Theodar was the hot captain of the baseball team. And oh, me I was the nerd of the group. Topper of the class but also the beauty queen. I don't want to brag about my figure but it was as good as or maybe even better than Des. Don't tell her this or she'll kill me.

I dressed up in my peach crop top and high waist jeans. I felt different. A good type of different.

"Hey Morgana." Des chirped. It was my first name but people called me by many names Amelia, my middle name, Mia and Amy the nick names and finally Waters my last name.

"Yeah Des?"

"Your hair has grown in length. Like, not kidding. Yesterday they reached your midback and today they are reaching below your waist. You've also got black streaks in them. Did you by any chance have a makeover?"

"No Des. That can't be poss..." I looked at my reflection in the mirror and realised that Des was right. My hair had suddenly grown in length and volume. My usually wavy brown hair had black streaks and they looked, they looked beautiful.

"Des, I dont know how....."

"Are you girls planning to come?" Theo shouted on top of his voice.
I grabbed my back pack and we drove of to school.

I had a gut feeling that today was going to be different. I hope nothing crazy or embarassing!

We reached school and I parked my car . Today was going to be a long day, a very long day.

***********
Hey guys how was it? Please do not hesitate to share how you felt about it. Do vote and leave comments. I ll be glad to interact with you guys.

Thank you.
Loveage.