Chapter 3

Any thoughts on what this story is all about? Please do comment I would love to see what you guys are thinking.

Chapter 3

Process? What process? What was Des talking about? With a hundred questions on my mind I rushed to the Principal's Study. He was suprised to see me there. Being the scholar I am I never missed classes.

He granted me half day leave without asking much questions and his assitant gave me the gate pass.

I walked down the hallway to my locker and saw many more people with blue, red and mists of other colours swirling around their body. I tried to ignore them and sprinted towards my locker.

I was panting when I reached. I hope my day did not get any more worse.

"There, there, there, look who is here!" I heard her voice which confirmed my day just got worse.

There standing behind me was the Queen Bee Hannah with her two brainless minions Lily and Lucy.

"Hey Hannah. Do you need anything? Well I don't have all the time in the world you know?"
I said in a cool tone.

"Oh my dear Morgana. You will never understand will you? Well I just wanted to invite you to my party today. We are going official so we need to declare it. You are gladly....."

I knew who this 'we' was. Hannah and Lucifer. My ex boyfriend. He played with me only to get Hannah's revenge. Thankfully Des found out about it before we could get physical. My blood boiled and I could no longer control my anger.

Before Hannah could complete her sentence I slapped her right across her face. To my suprise she went flying into the lockers almost five feet away and banged into it. She fell down with a thud leaving a dent on the lockers.I panicked seeing the sight.

"Oh my God ,Oh my God . I didn't mean to...."

I was cut short by her minions who went to pick her up. "What did you do you bloody whore?" Lucy growled. "Help somebody! Help!" Lily shouted. Thankfully lectures had started and the hallway was empty.

"I didn't mean to. I just slapped her and and."
Both of them gave me deathly glares trying to wake Hannah up.

I stared into their eyes and shouted .
"Just forget what happened."

Suddenly both of them stood up and stood still. It was as if they were hypnotized. "Go help her. I didn't mean to do it."I said as tears rolled down my eyes.

Both of them looked at Hannah and said unanimously." We know you didn't do it." They rushed to her rescue and I looked at them dumbfoundedly.

They sprinkled some water over her and she woke up. She glared at me and shouted
"You fucking threw me into the lockers just by slapping me. How did you. How dare you!"

"I ...I ....".My body was shivering and I could not find words to say.

"She did not do anything Hannah."Lucy interrupted .

"Yes Hannah! You fainted. Morgana did not do anything. Maybe you are dreaming." Lily agreed.

I stared at them as if they had grown horns. Why were they taking her side? Why were they acting as if nothing had happened?

Everything was beyond explanation and I ran past them as fast as possible. I stopped near the watchman to give him the slip. He looked startled when he saw me but didn't utter a word. I ran to my car and drove as fast as I could back home.

*************
Hey guys! How do you feel about this chapter? Do comment and vote.

Thank You.
Loveage.