Chapter 2

Hey guys here's a bonus chapter just because...well I'm a bit sad and I don't know what to do so better I entertain you guys eh?

Chapter 2

I entered school and a gush of wind blew past me. A chill ran down my spine and something felt really creepy, you know that creepy feeling you get when somethings going to happen? Yeah exactly like that. I entered with Theo and Des walking on either sides.

My first lecture was AP calcus while Theo and Des had World History. We continued down the hallway and split up promising to meet at our usual place under the oak tree during lunch.

While walking to my classroom I saw two guys fighting and I swear I saw one of them with a black mist around him while the other had a slightly lighter one which was almost grey.

I hurried to my class trying to erase the image from my mind. Maybe I was imagining. Just maybe even hallucinating. Ugghhh. Was I turning into some mental retard. I sure didnt want to give my parents trouble by making them pay for keeping me in some mental asylum.

I realized all my lectures before lunch were over and I headed towards the old oak tree in the school garden. Theo and Des were already seated under the shade munching on sandwhiches.

I sat beside them and grabbed a ham cheese sandwhich. My stomach rumbled and I didnt realize how hungry I had been until I hogged onto almost five triangular peices. Okay I know I brag about my perfect figure but I'm a total foodie and I didn't even have breakfast in the morning so stop giving me those stares.

I gulped down some water and gazed at both my friends arguing about which coffee flavour tasted better , caramel or chocolate. I lay on the grass staring at the clear sky and totally ignoring my mentally five year old and physically seventeen year old best friends.

Not even kidding, I swear I saw a man fly past. He had long brown wings and he flew past some clouds and disappeared. Just woosh. He just disappeared.

Sitting up abruptly I kept staring at the sky where he disappeared . My palms were sweating and I was almost going to get a panick attack when Des interrupted.

"Are you okay Morgana? You just seem a bit disturbed and maybe even distressed or panick stricken rightnow."

"Guy I think I've got a problem." I finally blurted.

"Did you get laid?" Theo asked." Finally the last virgin standing got laid."

"No Theodar Stone. Im yet the last virgin standing or maybe sitting right now." I huffed annoyingly.

"Then did you get a date? A boyfriend? Do you like someone?" Des asked getting excited.

"No you idiots. Can you'll just zip up and listen to what I'm saying? For Christs sake just keep your vocal chords from vibrating for just like 60 seconds."

"Okay." both of them said unanimously.

"I think I'm imagining or maybe hallucinating. I saw some man with wings fly past and also a black mist around some senior boy. There's something really wrong guys."

Both of them just stared at me for like eternity . I snapped my fingers and they fell into a fit of laughter. But something sounded off.

"You should take half day Amelia. Maybe even twelve fucking hours of sleep won't be enough for you. Stop dreaming in school atleast." Theo chirped as both of them started laughing again.

I gave them a death glare and stood up picking my backpack and rushing towards the Principals Study for a half day leave but not before hearing Des whisper to Theo

" I think the process has begun."

**************
Hey guys did you like this chapter? Which process are they speaking of? What do you'll think? Don't forget to comment and vote.

Thank you
Loveage.