Sure I guess?

~Sydney's POV~

I just stared at him in total shock. Why would he want me, out of all people, to go out with him? This must be a joke. Will he try to embarrass me on a date? Does he really like me? What if my dad hired him...too hurt me??

"Sydney!?!? Sydney???!!!" Bake yelled. I looked over at him and he looked scared.

~Blake's POV~

"Sydney!?!? Sydney???!!!" I yelled. She just looked over at me with tears in her eyes. She was deep in thought and she started crying. She was shaking uncontrollably. What was happening. "A-are you o-okay?" I asked. She looked me in the eyes and her lip quivered. She broke down into sobs.

I got out of the passenger seat and ran to the drivers side. I opened the door and pulled her out of the car. 'This is all my fault' I thought, 'If I never asked that stupid question, then she would be fine.' I carried her to my house bridal style. It wasn't a far walk, considering we are next door. She had her arms around my neck like she was afraid I was going to drop and hurt her. 'Has someone hurt her before?' I asked myself. I opened the door and of course my mother and father were gone. I was only gone for like 15 minutes. Geez do they really hate me that much?

I closed the door behind me and I could tell my hoodie was stained in tears because I could feel them. I carried her upstairs and went to my room. I laid her down on the bed. I laid next to her and hugged her. I could have sworn I blushed a little when I could feel her hugging back. I played with her hair as she fell asleep.

I looked at her and she was asleep so I quickly and quietly stood up and walked to the door. I slowly opened it and looked back at her. My eyes locked with hers as she croaked out, "P-Please st-stay."

"D-did you just talk?" I was shocked.