What The Hell?

~Blake's POV~

I followed the ambulance to the hospital and there were tears in my eyes. Why did I care for this girl so much? I only have known her for what?- an hour?

We approached the hospital and I could hear the paramedics yelling at each other. They ran in the hospital with Sydney unconscious on a stretcher. I ran threw the hospital door and followed them.

"MOVE! GET OUT OF THE WAY!" one of the guys who was pushing Sydney yelled to the passing people.

"It's going to be okay Sydney...I hope," the lady next to Sydney, holding the oxygen mask whispered to her. They ran through white doors. I stopped. A nurse told me to please shut down. I sat down and saw a girl looking at me with tears in her eyes. She looked no older than 4.

"Is she otay?" the girl asked me. She walked closer to me. It made me so sad to see children in the hospital. Why must harm come to young ones?

"I hope so," I said as I looked her in the eyes. She walked right in front if me and she was no taller than my knee. She wrapped her tiny arms around my leg and hugged me.

"I sowwy," she said. I felt bad, this little girl shouldn't feel bad for me. She pulled away and looked up at me.

"Hey cutie, what's your name?" I asked her.

She just giggled and said, "Sydney." That brought tears to my eyes and she looked at me and started to tear up. She said, "I-I'm sowwwy."

I looked down at her and said, "No no, you did nothing wrong. It's just the girl I came in here with...her name is Sydney."

"Oh." I squatted down to her level and gave her a big hug.

"Excuse me. Mr...?" the doctor said as he approached me.

"Morgan," I said as I got up. He led me to my office.

"Okay so Sydney is in a very bad condition. Luckily she is alive and safe...for now. I understand that you haven't known her for a while, but I take it you care about her a lot, right?" the doctor asked.

"Yes. I do," I responded.

"Than I think you deserve to know about her past. She might not approve of me telling you, but we are protecting her. She has had a very...abusive past. She doesn't have a mother, Her father is a drunk that beats her mad. She has cut herself before and has been suicidal-" he looked down at his clip board, "three times."

I stared at him in shock. I couldn't believe it. All I could manage to say was, "C-can I see her?" he nodded and told me her room number was 274.

It took me a while to get there considering it was a big hospital. I finally arrived at a room marked '274'. I opened the door and saw wide eyes greeting me.

"Hello Blake," she whispered. I looked at her and I felt a tear escape my eyes.

~Sydney's POV~

I saw as a tear escaped from his eye. I patted a spot next to me and he slowly moved to sit next to me. He sat down and looked me in the eyes. The most unexpected thing happened-he kissed me...full on the lips. It wasn't like crappy little peck on the lips, this was turning into a heated make out. He pulled away and looked me in the eyes again.

"I think I'm falling for you," he said and I smiled, "but...I know about your past." Those were the 5 words I never wanted to hear.