What??

~Blake's POV~

I slowly walked into her driveway. She looked at me and her eyes suddenly locked. She quickly look to the ground as if she was embarrassed. I walked up to her and said, "Hi, I'm Blake." She just stared at me as if I was speaking another language. She started searching through her bag and pulled out a white board and marker. She wrote on it and it said-

'Um not to be mean, but why are you talking to me?'

I just stared at her and then said, "Because I wanna be your friend."

She erased what you wrote before, and started writing again. It said-

'But why? I'm just that emo mute girl.'

I read it and then said, "I wanna be your friend because you seem nice, and you look totally beautiful. And by the way look at me I'm emo too."

She gave me a weak smile and then started writing again. It read-

'Okay, Do you go to West High? Because I'm starting today and I'm hoping to know at least one person.'

"That's awesome, I go to school there and you wanna um walk with me?" I asked her giving a small smile.

She chuckled quietly and wrote

'Well I kind of have a car, do you wanna ride?'

"Sure," I said while walking to the passengers side. I got into the car and closed the door. "Wait, I didn't get your name..."

She wrote

'Sydney(:'

"Cute name," I said.

She starting writing again, it read-

'Um before when you said you wanted to be my friend... You said it was because I seemed nice and pretty. Is that true?'

"Um No! I said I wanted to be your friend because you seemed nice -and you are- and because you looked totally beautiful," I said with a wink. I could see she started to blush and then quickly looked away.

"That reminds me, I know we don't really know each other...But I was wondering, Do you want to go out with me?" I asked her. She looked at me in total shock.