Chapter Two

"Hey nerds" The voice greeted in a teasing but friendly manner.

"5?!" Phil and Smiley exclaimed as Phred and Zack rushed out behind them.

"Sup. And Richy, Greg, and Chubb are here too" 5 told them, waving up at them, since they were on the second floor.

"What are you doing here?" Phred called down at him. "Oh nothin...."

Richy elbowed him on the ribs, making him wince in pain.

"We couldn't help but listen to your little conversation about... aliens" Richy told them. 

"And what's the catch???" Zack asked them, calling their attention.

"No catch. We we're just heading home, then we saw this tape at the park. But when we came to get it back, it was gone" 5 told them, rubbing the part where Richy elbowed him.

"You mean this tape???" Philey called down at them, holding the tape in his hands.

"Yeah! That tape! Where'd you find it?" Richy asked Philey.

"In the bushes! Near the park!" Philey replied to him.

"Say! I've got something cool to show you guys! You guys wanna rescue you're alien friend right?" 5 asked the others, eager for an answer.

"We don't know 5..." Phil told them, unsure of what he will say next.

"We've got snacks!!!" Chubb finally spoke.

"I'M IN!!!" Phred and Zack exclaimed excitedly.

"...Phil???" Smiley asked Phil on what he'll say.

"uh....er. Fine" Phil gave in to their request. "When do we go???"

"Right now" 5, Richy, Chubb, and Greg spoke in usion.

Phil sighed under his breath, when he looked behind him, Phred, Zack, and Philey were gone. They were already downstairs waiting.

"Let's go then, and get this over with..." Phil told Smiley.

Phil and Smiley finally came downstairs, with Philey, Zack, and Phred waiting for them at the front door.

Smiley unlocked the door, then they all went outside, with the others waiting for them.

"But...." 5 broke the silence.

"It's still at my house..."

Everyone except Richy, Greg, and Chubb groaned in disappointment.

---

---

---

~???~

"....hey...."

"...You there?...."

"....He's waking up..."

"....Helloooo???...."

"ALL OF YOU SHUT UP"

The blue alien, Quiz woke up, with a gasp. The people who were talking looked at him in a swift motion. 

"Woah, woah, woah. Easy there, fella. Don't be so frightened" One of the people said, supposedly a female. She had short brown hair and eyes. The people next to her were four men, one was bald, one had a dark skin tone, one had ginger hair, and the last guy had long black hair, tied up in a ponytail.

"......" Quiz said nothing in response, all he did was back up a bit.

"What? Can't catch your tongue? Hahah" The bald guy laughed in a raspy voice.

"Not now, Mag" The guy with ginger hair scolded.

"Hey, it's alright. Oh where are our manners? My name's Gabe" Gabe greeted with a warm smile.

"Yeah, and I'm Mag! Pleased to meet ya, blueberry!" Mag teased, laughing again at his own joke.

"I'm Ellie, and this is Sore. And that over there is Ivy" Ellie introduced herself and the others.

"We're the Order of Starlights. We're practically new here in this dimension" Sore added.

(A/N: Who get's this??? Comment below ^_^)

"....I-I'm Quiz...." Quiz whispered quietly.

"Heh, you do speak" Mag muttered, then snickered. 

Ellie elbowed him before sighing. "Nice to meet you, Quiz" She spoke.

Ivy cleared his throat behind them, making everyone look at him.

"Uh... Don't you guys even remember what we're supposed to be DOING???" Ivy asked sarcastically, crossing his arms.

"Oh right...." Sore, Ellie, Gabe, and Mag glanced at each other with sad looks.

"...w-what do y-you mean..?" Quiz asked weakly.

"Quiz... you need to hold still first..." Ellie stared at him, with sadness in her eyes. She held up a syringe with some strange liquid inside.

"W-What is that..?!" Quiz tried backing away from her, but Mag and Gabe held him back.

"Forgive me.... " Ellie was about to inject the liquid, but she stopped.

"I can't do it!" She threw the syringe on the ground and turned away.

Ivy sighed, then he walked towards a cabinet, and took out a bottle and some cloth. He sprinkled some of the liquid onto the cloth.

"..Now, this will only take a moment" Ivy took the cloth, over to the others.

Mag and Gabe were trying to hold Quiz down, as Ivy approached them, with the cloth in his hand.

Then Ivy forcefully put the cloth over Quiz's mouth (A/N: Cause he doesn't have a nose, dummy).

"Shh... it'll be all over" Ivy whispered harshly, as he held the cloth.

Darkness overwhelmed Quiz's vision as he slipped away into darkness.

...

...

...

~Back with Phil and the others~

"It's over here" 5 pointed out, as Phil was driving the car, with everyone in the backseat.

Then everyone stared in awe. It was....

CLIFFHANGER!!!!! Sorry, but don't you just love them cliffhangers???

5 on the media. Pls no hatey-hate on meh drawing skillz.