Chapter Nine [Part One]

"HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!!"

Ivy and the others watched Phil from the comunicator as he was laughing on the floor.

"Should we bring him back here, or just teleport him?" Gabe asked.

"Teleport" Everyone answered.

Ivy pressed the control buttons and Phil was teleported to another location on the memory.

"Now.... that's done. You two better make up!" Sore told Ellie and Mag, who were still glaring at each other.

While they were busy, Smiley, Philey, Zack, and Phred approached the screen and glanced at Phil.

"...I hope you make it back..." Smiley thought to herself as she held Philey tightly.

...

...

...

"Hahaha! Oh go- Wait. I'm in another location. Dammit, I was enjoying that last memory" Phil grunted but at least he didn't fall on his bottom this time.

Phil looked around his surroundings and saw the same old place again. But it looked a bit deserted. Only a few houses lit in the dusk.

"Wow, did the Izs really stay here for that long?" Phil thought to himself, he was about to go into the same ol' house again, but he heard a crash of glass breaking.

He stopped his tracks when he heard two people arguing inside.

"Woah, that sounds like, Viz and Diz..." Phil listened to the arguement close, near the door.

"You never actually did anything for him! Look at him! He's getting thin and he's always hungry! Because YOU never feed him! Nor even took care of him!"

"We don't even have food for ourselves! And why did we even bring this KID back with us!?"

"He's not a kid anymore, but still! You're supposed to be like an older brother figure to him! I was the one taking care of him all these years!"

"You're making excuses!"

"Excuses!? It's called EXPLAINING idiot!"

"Who gives a damn crap!?"

Phil then heard a scream of anger inside. Then he felt the door slam open.

Phil backed away, in shock. He saw Diz stomp out of the house in anger and leave the place for a bit.

"......." Phil was still in shock from what he just heard.

"I suppose they were arguing over Quiz"

Phil jumped up in fright, and saw all of the starlights staring in the communicator screen.

"Don't.DO.THAT" Phil said in an angry hushed voice.

"Sorry, but we couldn't help but listen. And we heard everything. And it wasn't nice" Sore told Phil, laughing nervously.

"You should try to check whats going on inside, Phil" Ellie told Phil.

"Okay, I'll take a look" Phil went inside the house, since the door was left open.

When he went inside, he saw Viz and Quiz in the living room. Viz was sitting on his chair, with his hands on his head.

Quiz was sitting on his own small chair patiently.

"Aw... why does Quiz look so cute before but now..... *shudders*" Ellie told everyone, making Sore and Mag snicker.

"Okay.... how old are they here????" Phil asked.

"Well.... Quiz is now twelve, Diz is nineteen, and Viz is twenty-one" Ivy answered, looking at his checkboard.

"So they're young adults now, ey?" Mag playfully elbowed Gabe, who snickered.

"....big bro?" Quiz called out to Viz.

Everyone, including Phil stared with wide eyes as they watched and listened.

"What is it?!" Viz asked angrily.

"I-I'm sorry..." Quiz said softly in a guitly voice.

"For what...?" Viz finally turned to face Quiz.

"For making you all... unhappy.." Quiz said in guilt.

Viz became silent for a moment, before standing up. He walked towards Quiz, his fists cleched.

He knelt down, and hugged Quiz tightly. Quiz was shocked and confused.

"...I-I'm...I-I'm sorry too..." Viz said, while hugging Quiz tightly. Quiz's sweater began to get wet as he looked to see Viz silently sobbing on him.

"..I'm..sorry for not t-taking good care of you.... for not even noticing you... I'm...I-I'm.." Viz was cut off by Quiz hugging him back.

"I forgive you... you probably have been through a lot in your past" Quiz siad as he hugged Viz on his chest (A/N: Cause he's shorter that Viz. Logic)

Viz was a bit shocked by his words, he remembered what happened, to his parents, to his best friend..

Tears started pouring down Viz's face as he remembered all the memories he had went through.

....

....

....

"Wooooooow....." Was Ivy, Sore, and Mag's reaction. Ellie, Gabe, and Phil were watching, with sad eyes.

"You know, I actually thought Diz would come back in any second by now" Mag said to Ivy and Sore.

Just then, they heard someone enter the house. Phil and the other two heard aswell.

Diz came back into the living room, but with a more calm expression on his face.

"I'm going to work tomorrow, you better take good care of Quiz" Diz told Viz with venom in his voice.

"You're still going to that cleaning job?" Viz asked, with Quiz atill clinging onto him.

"I'll get a promotion if I go tomorrow, because there will be a party for the school renunion, and if I do a good job, they'll pay twice as much" Diz answered. They could tell he was still mad.

"And...?"

"And you're.... invited" Diz finished, before going to his room.

....

....

....

Phil and the others watched silently, as the three aliens went to bed, no one spoke to each other.

"Wooooooow......." Mqg groaned.

"Double Wow" Sore and Ivy also joined in.

"So.... they're gonna have a party tomorrow. That's a laugh" Phil told everyone.

"Heh, so I guess we should, I mean YOU should get some rest for tomorrow. It's gonna be a real big day" Ellie told Phil.

"Okay, fine. I'll go to bed, somewhere" Phil walked towards the sofa in the livingroom and laid down. Soon he fell asleep.

The starlights had already logged off the communicator. So everyone had gone off. Until...

...

....

....

"RING. RING. RING"

It was the next day.

"Heello....?" A sleepy voice answered the phone.

"Get to work, Diz. We need all the workers we need" A strict voice boomed into the voice.

"..yes sir" Was all the came from Diz before he quickly got out of bed.

...

...

...

(A/N: There will be part two of this chapter, so stay tuned folks!)