chapter 2

Pic above is claire holt as charlie and nina dobrev as bieke.

Kelly's pov
I woke up the next moning and it looked like bieke was still asleep. Charlie and cindy were already awake. "Hey sleeping beauty were did you ran off to last night." Charlie asked. "I ran into someone and had fun and then got back, took a hot bath and now i woke up." Cindy raised her brow at me. "Who can you ran into. We dont know anybody here." I laughed. "Well i was kinda annoyed in going out and i wanted to lid my cigarette and then i realized i didnt have my lighter. I cussed so hard that someone came up to me, gave me a lighter and invited me inside with him." They looked at me shocked. "Since when do you go with a strange man?" I smiled. "Since yesterday and he is not a complete stranger to me." They frowned. "Come on let's get some breakfast outside the hotel. I wanna get some air. We leave a note for bieke." They nodded and we went to the nearest coffeshop that looked cosy. I was texting with norman while i was standing in line to order and the girls sat down in a seat somewhere.
'Hey babygirl are you up yet? Xxx'
'Yes i am. I'm having breakfast at a coffeeshop near the four seasons hotel'
'Sweet what's the name of the shop?'
'Delicious flavours and what are you up to norman.'
'Nothing just look behind you.'
I turned around and saw norman standing there. "No way hi." He came up to me and gave me a kiss on the cheek. "How did you know i was here? are you stalking me?" He chuckled. "Sweetie i live her i know my coffeeshops and this one is one of my favorites to go and drink coffee." I smiled. "Well wanna join us then?" He nodded. "Yeah sure." When we had our order we walked to the table and my girls were looking at us with jaws dropped. I was laughing so hard. "Guys wake up its just norman." They snapped out of it. "Just norman. Kelly are you serious? This is the guy you went crazy for at home." Now i turned red. "Wow thanks charlie for inlighting us with my obsession." She had a sorry face on and norman just smiled. "Well its okay she was a good girl last night." Again jaws dropped. "This was the guy you had fun with last night. My my if i had known i would have joined the party." Charlie chuckled. I kicked her leg from under the seat. Norman was amused. "Dont you dare laugh with this its not funny." He was smiling. "I cant help it. Its just funny. What are you girls up to today?" He asked. "We're going to the zoo. We are all suckers for animals so." I said. "I'm gonna go to the toilet no gossips okay girls." They smiled.

Norman's pov
I gazed after her and she looked awesome. "How are you gonna convince her over?" Cindy asked. "Convince her?" They smiled. "We can see you checking her out. She's not easy you know. This is a girl you cant just get into your bed. If thats what your after then you can forget it." My eyes widened. "No its not like that. I really like her but she is difficult. I tried to pay for her last night and she didnt want to hear from it." They laughed. "She hates a guy paying. Its like you pay for her attention." I sighed. "What does she like? I mean she told me that she loves animals but not specific and chocolate, her favorite color, favorite show and character." They looked at eachother. "Well she loves animals of the cat species and lemurs, shoes, nice clothes and us ofcourse. What you are doing now just being here and talking to her and us, is enough for her too norman. she always puts us first and then herself. Our friend isnt a golddigger or someone who pries on you being famous. She likes you for you." Charlie chuckled. "I've got an idea then. When are you going to the zoo?" Cindy smiled. "We're leaving as soon as bieke is up and we are back at the hotel." I was so excited. "Okay i'll have to make some calls but i'll get it done." They raised their eyebrows. "What are you up to?" Charlie said. "Something to convince her over." We had to keep quiet because she came back. "Didnt gossip to much now did you?" I shook my head. "No we didnt just talked to get to know eachother a little better, but i gotta go." She was confused. "Okay bye." "Yeah maybe see you later." I winked at her friends and went outside to make the phonecalls for the suprise off her life. She deserved something for her instead of she doing for others.