For Why??!!!!

I pushed back from Chris and took a big step back from him.

"Why did you do that"

"Look Cam I really really like you and i dont like the fact you not mine"

"Well I'll never be .Damn what am i going to tell Hakeem .Look I thought we agreed that we were going to be friends and that it"

"Well i want to be more" he said taking a step closer with every word.He was right in my face he leaned down to kiss me and was getting ready to push him back.

"Camille what is this" It was Hakeem

"Its not what it looks like "i say walking to him.

"No this what we have its over done" He yelled in my face.I tried to grab him " 

" No Camille" He left out 

"Look at what you did" I say yelling at chris

"Now we can-" 

"No chris we will never ever be together you screwed up everything"I yelled an then ran out i didnt know where i was going  and it was raining.I ran til i couldnt run no more.I started fill dizzy.

"Camille,Camille "I heard a voice but couldn't recongnise it.I felt my knees become weak and then i fell and hit my head and sunk into the darkness.

@#^%$%^&%&^$^@^*&*&%%*&%*&&*^*&^(*^&%^$^

Hi you guys i have not been updating because of cheer and school and my phone but i will soon all of the competitions are still on and hope you enjoyed the boo thus far!!

Diamond