23: His Maid's FlashBacks Part 3

*unedited* Hey, long time no read? Haha whatever.... Anyway do y'all remember the ball that happened in chapter 21? Well that came from this, so I hope you don't mind re-reading it, I will add more to it though :) So..... On With Ze Story!

Chapter 23 Final Part 

 Age 13

 Samantha watched as he stood there, talking to the older woman. Every once in a while the lady would lay her hand on his arm as she would laugh. Samantha wanted to know why she keep touching Sebastian like she knew him for years. That lady just met him and she was already all over him. Didn't she care what others thought? He was just a butler, hired help, yet there she stood fawning over him without a care in the world. Samantha wanted to rip the lady's arm off, that way she couldn't touch him anymore. 

Samantha so badly wanted to go down and join the party that was going on, but it was only for adults; at least that is what her father told her. He said to stay upstairs and not too show her face while the others were there. However, Samantha started to think that it would not hurt if she just went to cut the lady's hand off then leave like nothing happened. Just watching Sebastian, talking and joking with that woman angered her to no ends. 

"Lady Samantha, may I ask why you are sitting on the floor? It's very improper, you know." Samantha looked over her shoulder spotting Nicholas walking down the corridor. She could not think of anything to say, so she shrugged her shoulders, standing up. Dusting the dirty off her cloths, she leaded on the railing trying to get a better look at Sebastian, who still talked with the lady. He even smiled at her! Sooner, or later Samantha would storm down there. "May I also ask why you are glaring? It does no good to such a pretty face." 

She looked down, causing her hair to fall in her face, hiding her smirk. Lifting her head, she responded. "I am not quite sure. I just do not like it up here, there is nothing to do. I want to join them." She pointed to the large crowd. "It's not fair Nicholas, just because I young. Do you think not?"

"My, my....I see your point; however, this is a business party. I am sure you would not like it very much. All the older folks would just be boring. Business talk it something you would not like very much my Lady. How about I prepare you something sweet to eat? Would you prefer strawberry, or blueberry?" 

"Strawberry. I will be in the piano room," she replied, not taking her eyes off of Sebastian. Nicholas bowed and left, going to the kitchen. 

"What does he see in her? Is it the blonde hair, the big boobs? Or is it because she's around his age? *Sigh* I wish I was beautiful, maybe then he would look at me the same?" she said to herself. 

Suddenly a soft, warm ball of fur rubbed its head against her leg. Looking down, Samantha saw Chi's round blue eyes, staring at her. "What's wrong Master?" Samantha picked up the kitten and held her in her arms, petting the kitten. 

"I fear I had become jealous. I should not be though, I am way too young to be feeling this way Chi. I am suppose to be a carefree little girl, who should be playing with her dolls right now, not hiding up here spying on Sebastian," she confessed. It was the truth, though. She matured a lot in the last two years since her mother's death and now she is starting to have feeling for her butler, who is twice her own age. 

"Maybe you should hide those feelings Master. They will only cause you trouble. I know I am not one to be talking, but Sebastian is just a servant. It's only a small crush, I'm sure of it. Soon you will met your betrothed and will forget all about Sebastian," Chi reassured.

Samantha nodded her head, and finally turned away, walking towards the direction of the piano room. Little did she know that Sebastian had heard the whole conversation. He was shocked to say the least; however, in the bottom of his stomach it made him happy, even if it could never be. But, he would never admitted that to himself. He was a demon, and demons do not have feelings.